vingt et un

I stunned at where I'm standing and all eyes are on me, waiting for an answer.

This is way too soon, I know this is gonna happen but I didn't expected it to be early like this.

What will I answer?

I still have feelings for his best friend, what will I do?

Wait, maybe if I agree to this I'll totally be over Calum-

"Isabella?" Rhoe spoke, snapping me out of my thoughts, I looked at her then to the boys.

"Yes." I breath out and Michael gasped, the boys cheered and gave him a short hug.

"She said yes mate!" Luke said out loud that caught some attention in the hall and some looked at us and I blushed.

"No way." Michael laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"You're such an idio-"

I didn't even finished my sentence because Michael wrapped his arms around me, pulling me in for a hug.

"You don't know how happy you made me, Bella." Michael whispered in my ear and I wrapped my arms around his waist, hugging him back. I snuggled my face into his chest, smelling his scent. "I love you."

"I love you too."

The words escaped my mouth that I didn't even noticed, do I love Michael? I don't know why I said that but that just made Michael hug me tighter and I laughed.

"Michael, I can't breathe." I giggled and he pulled away, mumbling a sorry then he smiled at me.

"I'm just so happy, I'm sorry." He said, smiling and I smiled back.

"It's alright-"

Suddenly the bell was heard signaling that we all should be in our classes now because the teacher will arrive.

"See you guys later at lunch!" Michael waved at Rhoe and I then pulled his friends out of the hall, disappearing in the crowd.

"I'm so happy for you! Finally!" Rhoe squealed giving me a bone crushing hug and I laughed.

"Oh, whatever Rhoe." I laughed, hugging my bestfriend back. "I wish Luke and you will be together someday too."

"Shh." Rhoe blushed, pulling out of the hug. "Whatever, let's go to the next class." My friend chuckled pulling me to the direction of our class together.

--

first of all, sorry for not updating yesterday, sorry smnmnhejwn

sorry for this short chapter adhfgfhjdnf

i don't know what happened here

i didn't planned this hfdksmndb

but i have an idea sdkjsndjf and some surprises that of course i won't be telling you

if you don't know, isabella is a real person and she is wonderlukerh here on wattpad, she's my cool friend heh

oh and thank you to malumsbxtch for spreading my stories everywhere i'm flattered skmndjkjsn i love u man hehehe, all the love x.