trente-quatre

"This or this?" Rhoe asked, showing me her 'best dresses' from her drawer.

"Uh, I think this is a bad idea-"

"C'mon, Bella. Let's go and have fun, let's forget about those problems for a while." She said, throwing me her choose fro the two dresses.

"Wait, where aew we even going?" I said as I looked on the green dress.

"April's, she moved here last week, right?" Rhoe said and I nodded my head. "Well, she's having a party. Her house is pretty big I've heard."

"Okay then, I'm just agreeing because April is a good friend of mine." I groaned, getting the piece of clothing going straight to Rhoe's bathroom.

Her parents aren't home so we're having a sleepover, my mother doesn't give a shit about me so I didn't informed her I'll be having a sleepover here. Well, I think our sleepover's turning into a party night.

I stripped off my clothes, putting on the fabric material. I looked on the mirror and I might admit, Rhoe really has a good sense in clothing. (only in this story bc i'm bad with clothes ok bye)

"What do you think?" I asked when I got out of the bathroom, striking a pose and she chuckled.

"It's alright, how about me?" She asked, taking a turn and I scoffed.

"You're always looking good." I laughed. "That is a fucking tight dress."

"Not really." She chuckled and grabbed her phone, let's go?"

Rhoe locked the door of their house and we jumped in the car.

"I heard Ashton's not in the party." Rhoe said putting on her seatbelt and I copied her actions.

"What? Why? He never skips a party, like never ever." I said in confusion.

"Luke told me once that April and Ashton doesn't get along with each other, they're elementary mortal enemies."

"Wow. Aren't she the same grade as us? They're still not in good terms?" I laughed, how couldn't I? I think that's a little immature but cute.

"Yeah, I still haven't asked about April if she's mad at Ashton or what." Rhoe said, shrugging.

"Let's ask her later then." I smiled.

"Well, from what I knew, Ashton hates April more than anything. He'd always tease April and bully her, and says he enjoys it because April is a short-tempered perosn which is true as fuck from what I've experienced." Rhoe explained and I chuckled slightly. "Plus, April never backs down on a fight. She has a very competitive and determined spirit."

"Wow, why haven't I knew this before?" I laughed, imagining Ashton and April bicker. They would make a cute couple but I think that's just not gonna happen, based on Rhoe's stories.

"Because you never asked? Duh." Rhoe laughed glancing at me for a while then focusing on the road again.

----

yo wassup

this is like a little something about the next book titled 'april'

i wanna ask y'all if should i do it on a new book or just post april here as well and changed the title to 'the names series'? or request something good for a title then add series lmao

I think i'm gonna update a lot today bc no classes, idek why lmao and i'm washing clothes, it became my hobby idk and it's easy bc we have a washing machine

ok enough of my shit

love you all, vote and share xx