huit

Three days after Calum and I saw each other at the grocery store, that's also the last time we talked. His curtains are closed since the last three days so I can't see him from my room.

And Michael? He seems to like to be hanging with us a lot. He also came to my house yesterday and joined Rhoe and I on a movie marathon. Michael and I have been closer than ever, I'm still Calum's on my mind. I need to get over from him. I shook my head shaking the thought of Calum away then I heard a car beep from outside. I looked over and saw Rhoe's car. She waves and I mouthed a 'wait' and rushed downstairs.

"Are you eating breakfast?" My mother asked, fully dressed to formal clothes since she works in a company.

"Nah, I'm fine. Plus Rhoe is waiting outside." I answered, not looking to my mother and just walked straight out.

"Hey!" I waved again and smiled as I walked towards the car. I opened the car door and sat on the backseat and surprisingly Michael is there.

"Hey Mikey, whatchudoin here?" I asked as I removed my backpack and put it on my lap.

"Good morning to you too." He chuckled. "Well, I just wanted to come along because walking alone is boring. Plus, I just wanted to experience riding Rhoe's car."

"She's a crazy driver." I whispered and Rhoe glared at me and I laughed.

"Oh, I know she sure was, with that looks?" Michael snickered, playing along with me.

"You love birds now teaming up to tease me!" Rhoe whined.

Michael and I suddenly stopped, we looks at each other and we're both blushing a bit.

"Bitch." I said to Rhoe and she just shrugged, chuckling a bit. I rolled my eyes, now awkward silence wrapped us. I blame Rhoe.

Okay I don't even know what I feel towards Michael now. He seems to be a nice guy, fun to be with, cute and everything. But Calum just doesn't can be replaced that quickly. I loved that guy for years, I just don't know how will I getover him.

Minutes later, we got to the school premises. Michael and Rhoe we're talking and I'm just silent in the middle of them. Thinking what do I really feel towards the black haired boy.

Speaking ofhis hair, he looked ten times attractive than before, I don't know. Black hairs has some weird effect in me.

It's because Calum's a black haired dude too.

Oh shut up.

I sighed as we got into our locker.

"Michael hey."

I heard a familiar voice that my head turned to the direction seeing Calum Hood with his friends Luke and Ashton.

"Hey guys." Michael smiled. "Bella, Rhoe. See you guys later." He said and smiled, well actually just at me.

"Sure!" Rhoe answered and I just jept looking at Michael. He just smiled at me again and walked away with his friends. Calum turned to look at me and the embarrassing thing is he caught me looking at him, so I immediately turned away.

"You seem quiet, you okay?" Rhoe asked as we got our book.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I lied and she gave me a glare, not believing my lie.

"Dude, I don't know what I feel towards Michael."

Rhoe just smiled at me. "Well, do you like him?"

"I don't know." I sighed.