vingt-trois

"I'll pick you up at 7, okay?" Michael reminded me giving me a kiss in the forehead and I smiled.

"Okay, bye Mikey." I smiled and he got off, saying there's an emergency at home and he wouldn't come with me to the office to get my phone.

Rhoe, already got home because her mom needed the car and apologized a lot of times to me because she couldn't take me home.

It's alright though, I'm gonna go walk home. It's been a while since I last did.

"Bel." I heard someone spoked from behind, I turned and saw Calum. I slightly blushed and I turned away.

"Hi Cal." I said, not looking at him. He ran to catch up with me and he chuckled.

"Got confiscated your phone too, huh?" He chuckled.

"I hate Mrs. Lerman."

"Same, and I hate Mr. Graham."

"Mr. Graham saw you texting?" I laughed, he nodded and put his hands on the pockets of his jeans.

"Yeah, I got shouted at and Luke was there, laughing silently. I'm gonna kick his ass when I see him later." He told me and I can't help it but laugh.

"So when's Jenina's party?"

"Saturday. Good thing we don't have classes tomorrow." Calum answered then held on the door knob of the office room.

"Why don't we have classes tomorrow?" I asked him as he opened the door.

"I don't know, I didn't listened, all I heard is we don't have classes tomorrow." He shrugged then we looked at Mrs. Franco, the school president.

"Good afternoon, mam." We both greeted.

"Good afternoon Ms. Castles and Mr. Hood. I heard you both got caught texting?" She chuckled and I sighed.

"Yeah, I regretted texting, I'm so sorry." I mumbled and Calum nodded his head.

"It's okay kids, just don't repeat it next time, okay? Have a good day." She smiled handing us our phone. In this school, Mrs. Franco is the most respected and liked teacher because she is so kind.

"Thank you, mam." Calum spoke and I nodded, she just nod and smiled at use then we got out.

"Where's Rhoe by the way?" Calum asked as we walked towards the school gates.

"I'm gonna walk home today. She left early because of emergencies." I explained and Calum nodded.

"Well, you're lucky because I'm walking home today too." Calum smiled down at me and I looked away, trying to contain my blush while the butterflies flutter around making me kinda weak to my knees.

"Seriously though, I'm happy for you and Mikey. He's so happy and I'm happy too." He spoke up and I nodded.

I kinda wished though that he was my boyfriend.

—-

two updates bc ily all. this is short tho, hehehe

i still feel bad for breaking your cabella hearts fkjndnhr

forgive me for i have sin, lmao.

guys, i need your opinion. please comment if you want me to write mikey and bella's date or just skip it to saturday bc there will be cabella moments fkjnrjmdn

ANSWER ME PLS K

so, how are you babies? how's your day? x

i'm fucking sad bc it's friday, then saturday then sunday then mONDAY

I HATE SCHOOL AND I'M GONNA HATE MONDAYS AGAIN HGBFVDJNBVF

okay i talk a lot sorry bYE