quatorze

"Isn't it great?" Calum said sarcastically, then groaned while mopping the floor of the bathroom. I'm cleaning toilets, since Calum said he don't want to and I don't want to make him angry enough so I just let him mops floors even if that job should be mine.

"What's wrong? You seem like you're not yourself today." I asked him and he just shrugged.

"Just annoyed with some people."

"Quit it, Cal. What's your problem?" I asked then stopped from a while wiping sweat from my forehead using the back of my hand.

"Ashton's being an annoying prick." He stated and I peeked through the door and he looked at me.

"Why?" I asked, much curious than ever. "You two are best mates, right?"

"It's nothing, really it will be okay maybe in a couple of days." He suddenly softened, sighing.

"Why are you two fighting, can you tell me?" I asked him then I stopped scrubbing, he continued mopping his eyes on the ground.

"Well, it's because I think I'm kind of liking this girl and Ashton thinks it's wrong because I have a girlfriend." He explained, putting the mop aside then walking to the sink, sitting on the edge, I looked at myself at the mirror behind him and decided to sit with him. It's just Calum and I, no one will see, plus, I'm just being friendly here.

"Oh." I finally answered him and he hummed.

"I'm fucked up." He sighed, covering his beautiful face with his hands. "Isabella, tell me your honest opinion is that wrong?" He asked me, removing his hands from his face then looking at me. I looked down at the moment his eyes met mine and I played with my fingers, thinking of an answer.

"Calum, to be honest I don't know." I mumbled, he didn't said a word. "But I have an advice to you." I said looking over to him then to my hands again. "Think clearly why would you like that person and if you still love your girlfriend. Know your true feelings and pick on of them."

"To be honest I didn't really loved Bianca in the first place," Calum spoke up and I widened my eyes looking at him. "I might admit, I liked her. Yeah, I did, but I don't love her." He said shaking his head, I sat silent, just listening to what he's saying. "But Isabella, thank you for that advice. I might consider it," he chuckled.

"No prob, I'm always Rhoe's advice giver and I'm there when she needs someone to talk to." I shrugged, standing up again, I should get back to cleaning. I slowly walked away going to the toilets.

"Isabella." Calum called from where he is sitting and I turned, he stood up to and walked near me and I swear my heart is beating faster than it's normal pace. "Can I call you or talk to you when I need someone too? I'm not sure of my friends, I think they don't care about me." He asked and I nodded, speechless.

I can't believe this is happening right now. I don't know if should I still call this day cursed or whatever.

"Thank you." He smiled giving me a hug, I blushed and just stood still. "You're one of the kindest person I know."

I just let out a nervous laugh, "Welcome."