trois

I walked over to school with my head lowered down like the usual but much lower than my face I  can't remove the memory that I saw yesterday that Bianca and Calum kissed, I was hurt & completely devastated.

I began thinking and had this decision to move on from my pathetic crush from Calum Hood. But how? I've been liking this guy for years and moving on is just so hard for me. I put my hands on my pockets as I enter the school premises and saw Rhoe, my bestfriend, and gave me a hug.

"Good morning-what's with your face? Are you okay?" She asked me bestfriend and I just gave her a nod. I don't want her to worry about me. Rhoe has a super complicated life and I don't want her thinking about me.

"It's just the usual, mom and dad fighting." I said half-heartedly and she nodded in understanding, knowing what my parents are going through.

"I'm sorry." She frowned and gave me a hug. "It'll be okay."

Everyone says sorry, saying that's everything is going to be okay even though it's really not going to be.

"I'm just tired, you know?" I spoke up and she broke the hug looking at me straight in the eyes.

"I know what you're thinking. Don't do it." She said shaking her head slowly her eyes glued on mine and I just sighed.

"I'm not killing myself, you know, just cut. It somehow lessens the pain, you know?" I sighed as we walked going to our lockers.

"No, Isabella. Please don't." She said as I opened my locker and shoved a few books. I looked at her and just sent a small smile. "If you'll do it I'll kill myself."

"Okay, I'm not. Even if I know you're joking." I chuckled a little.

I shouldn't let this problems ruin me. Rhoe had been into a lot and she stopped cutting, she's 2 years clean. She has some more serious problems than mine. Her brother died a year ago, her parents are talking about an annulment, and been deciding who's gonna keep her. That's a lot and deep shit, but she never cut, I should take her as an inspiration.

"I promise, I won't cut again." I grinned at her and she sent me a smile. "You know I love English because we go to that class together." I added as we started walking to our class.

"Plus, English is my favorite subject, History bores me." She rolled her eyes and I laughed then suddenly gasped. "Calum." She said, nudging me and I groaned internally.

"Not today."

She suddenly stopped walking and turned to me. "Is there something wrong?" She asked curiously and I sighed.

"Nothing I'm just...on moving on phase." I trailed off, looking at the floor as Calum and Bianca (of course) walked by, I can hear Bianca's heels tapping on the floor .

"Wow really?" She raised her eyebrows at me and I rolled my eyes. "Oh no you're not."

"I am, I'm done. I need to get over my pathetic crush on Calum."

"Well, I have someone who you I think you would like." She wiggled her eyebrows, grinning widely and I laughed. "I'll tell you in class."

"You're such a noob."

"Thanks." She said sarcastically as we enter our room and sat on our usual seat in the third row.