trente sept

I tilted my head allowing him to have access in my mouth, his tongue explored inside and the feeling is indescribable. I can't believe this is happening right now at the moment and I moaned in pleasure.

If I weren't in my state right now, if I'm not drunk I will not allow any of this.

His lips averted to my neck and again, I tilted my head giving him more access to kiss me there, he quickly found my soft spot sucking on it then giving it soft kisses going up to my jaw then to my lips again.

"What is happening?" He asked me, mumbling in my lips.

"I don't even know." I said, still can't get enough of Calum's kisses. "Just kiss me." I laughed and he did too, leaning in again.

"I think we need a little more privacy." Rhoe spoke from behind us and we both startled.

"Rhoe? How long have you been there?" Calum asked, eyes widened, surprised as me.

"Long enough to see all of it." She laughed. "You go get a room or something, so much pda ew." She rolled her eyes then nudged me.

"Okay, I agree." I said in urgency looking at Calum. He grinned wildly then started to pull me out of the room.

"See you later- or tomorrow!" Rhoe shouted from the kitchen and I just waved.

Calum and I giggled as we ran up the stairs, me stumbling a little because of the alcohol, but I'm absolutely fine.

Calum opened an unoccupied room, locking it then pinned me in the wall.

"I have loved you for so long and I haven't realized it sooner," he said in a husky tone crashing his lips on mine once again. My hands moved to his chest and his arms wrapped on my waist again, pulling me closer to him and I chuckled. The kiss is getting more heated and we're literally french kissing. (it sounds wrong idek)

"I should've known," Calum mumbled in my lips and I just hummed.

"Oh god, I love you." I moaned in his mouth and he just chuckled, I can feel his chest vibrating as he does.

"I love you too, Bel." He answered, switching to my neck and I shuddered at the feeling, I feel like my knees it getting weak and I don't know what to do right now.

Calum lifted me up walking to the bed, laying me down, our lips never parting.

"I have loved you for so long, Cal." I spoke as he gave feather kisses on my neck and his hands traced my imperfections, my unwanted curves and everything I hate about myself, which is on other words every single inch of my body.

"I'm too blind to notice, too focused on my confused feelings." He said and I agreed, I shut my eyes as he sucked hard on my sweet spot and hissed. "Calum, are we doing this?"

"Do you want to?" He whispered, stopped sucking on my neck and looked directly on my eyes.

"I-i don't know." I admitted, biting my lip.

"Then we won't, I want you to be sure and ready before we do." He smiled and laid beside me, holding my hand. "We could just lay here all night or cuddle, whatever you want." He shrugged.

I smiled, Calum is seirously the best human being in the world.

"I love you." I said, not knowing what to say.

"I love you so much." He sighed, wrapping his arms

around my small body pulling me closer to him as he hug me tightly. "I love you more than anything."

I closed my eyes, smiling, slowly drifting to sleep.

---

extra long than the previous hehe lub u

i can't do smuts ok bye

double updates yas

this isn't the ending bitches, more dramas to come heh incase you're wondering because this chapter seems like an ending/epilogue or something

there's still homecomingggg

okay that's all lmao

vote and share x

love you all x

thank you for almost 2k reads i am cryinfgnhnd

oh and i'm also close to 4k in over-all votes i

another thing i'm really so done with my family esp my sister rn i feel like they hate me, adopt me pls i crei

sorry for telling you my shitty problems about my shitty life i just don't know who i'll tell about this i