vingt

I widened my eyes at his reply and held tightly on my phone. What will I reply?

"Bella, you alright?" Rhoe asked and I acted normal, nodding my head.

I looked again on my phone and typed a reply.

Bel : hahaha, you're joking, right?

Cal : i am, hahaha sorry i'm going crazy.

Bel : not rlly, it's alright. are you in school now?

Cal : almost, this bus is fast af. you?

Bel : idek, i'm not looking on the road.

Cal : oh, hahaha

"Isabella, who are you texting?" Michael said from behind and I looked at him as he tried to look on my phone.

"Calum." I answered simply and he nodded.

"I told him early this morning about our date last night," Michael  said smiling and I did too, remembering last night.

I'm not gonna lie, it's fun. Michael is a movie lover like me, while watching, we are just talking about movies. We don't actually know what happened in the movie but we got the idea of how it ended. Michael and I also has the same obsession with cats, especially with kittens, they're the cutest creature alive don't fight me on this. Well, so that's it, Michael and I are close because we have the same interests.

"What'd he say?" Rhoe spoke, snapping me out of my thoughts and I averted my attention to her.

"He's happy," Michael nodded.

We finally got to school that time and got out of the car, making our way inside the school premises. We went to our locker while Michael went to his friends. I glanced, seeing Calum smiling at Michael, he was saying something inaudible to me then they high-fived. Why is it like that? He's smiling but his smile doesn't reach his eyes.

There's something happening here, there's something wrong with Calum.

I wonder who's the girl that broke him-

"Isabella!" Rhoe snapped her fingers in my face and I blinked, then shaking my head. "What's going on?"

"Just thinking, you were saying?" I said, opening my locker then getting my book for the first subject.

"Luke and I had been texting." She said excitedly and I looked at her, eyes widened.

"Oh my god, really?" I grinned and Rhoe nodding, biting her lip, containing her big smile. "That's amazing, Rhoe! What happened now?"

"We're friends." He wiggled her eyebrows and I squealed in joy.

"But wait, how'd got his number?"

"I didn't, Michael texted me that Luke is asking for mine and asking so I gave him it."

"Huh." I nodded, I heard someone called my name and I turned around seeing Luke and Calum, pulling Michael towards our direction. I laughed at the scene and shook my head.

"What's happening?" Rhoe spoke up and I glanced at her then to the boys.

"Michael has something to ask Isabella about." Luke said excitedly.

"Yeah." Calum spoke. I stared for him for like 5 seconds, his smile isn't his usual today and I still wonder what's wrong.

"What is it, Mikey?" I asked, now looking at the black-haired boy as he look around, playing with his short fingers.

"I, uhm..." He started and Calum nudged him hard. "Ow!"

"Just say it!" Luke whisper-yelled and I got more curious than ever.

"Isabella, will you be my girlfriend?"