douze

"Sorry, I just..." Then Rhoe burst into laughter again, wiping her eyes. "To all the classes you two are in in the class or Mrs. Lerman? She's like the most terrifying teacher." She laughed, louder than usual and I just rolled my eyes.

"Michael's being funny, so I laughed." I stated, shrugging and Rhoe has this wide smile on her face.

"So tell me any progess about you and Mikey." She smirked and I looked around, thinking.

"We're going to detention together? Does that satisfy you?" I asked, kinda sarcastic and she raised her eyebrows, then smiled. "What now?"

"You two are officially my new otp." She squealed, fangirling and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh my god, Rhoe. Get over yourself." I chuckled shaking my head. "Rhoe, you've been to detention, right?"

"Yes, why?"

"What do people do in detention?"

"It's either you guys sit in a classroom silent for 40 minutes or clean the covered court." She explained and I nodded my head slowly. I wish we would just stay silent the whole time. Wait, that would be boring. But I hate cleaning, oh goddamnit. I'll just let God decide what will we do for later.

"Sound exciting." I said in a sarcastic tone rolling my eyes.

"What's exciting?" Michael spoke from behind me and I held my chest, turning around to face him.

"You almost gave me a heart attack- wait, why is Calum here?" I asked, trying not to sound like I was really happy inside, wait. I shouldn't be feeling that what the fuck.

"Bianca's not around so he wanted to be friends with you and Rhoe." Michael explained as Michael sat beside me and Calum sat beside Rhoe, so now I'm accross him, facing him and my head was lowered down because I don't really wanna look up, I'll end up staring at Calum, he might  think I'm a creep or something.

"Seriously though, why are you guys here?" Rhoe asked, breaking the growing silence since the boys sat on our table. I played with my fingers from under the table, kind of nervous and Michael nudged me.

"You alright?" He asked and I looked at him nodding.

"So, I heard you both will be on detention after school." Calum chuckled and Rhoe did too. Michael and I are silent.

"It's because of Michael's fault," I faked, pretending to be mad pouting at Michael and he rolled his eyes playfully.

"Whatever, admit it you enjoyed it though." He wiggled his eyebrows at me and I snorted.

"Not really." I shrugged and he frowned. "Okay, like a bit." I chuckled, nodding my head. Michael's still doesn't look satisfied of my answer. "Okay fine it was fun and you were funny." I laughed and he grinned. "Happy?"

"Yeah." He smiled widely like a child who just got a big lollipop from his parents.

"You know, Michabella is a cute couple." Calum spoke up and I glanced at him, blushing a bit. It's not that I agree with Michabella it's just because he spoke. I'm pathetic, right? I still get butterflies even though he just speaks.

"Oh, shut up Cal." Michael laughed, waving his hands off.

"We won't be a cute couple, we're both idiots." I laughed and Michael nodded his head in agreement.

"Then a cute idiotic couple." Calum smirked and I swear my heart skipped a beat. Why everything he does gives me feels? Goddamit.

"Whatever, Cal." Michael answered, I looked down once again and played with my fingers, distracting myself from him and I bit my lip. Why does he has to be so perfect? Why can't I get over from him? My feelings for him is fucking up with my life. I should get over him because he has the perfect girlfriend.

"Are you alright?" Michael asked, seeming to notice my nervousness and being lost in my train of thoughts.

"I'm fine, really." I assured him and Michael just gave me a nod. I looked over to Rhoe and see her worried expression, I just nodded my head giving her a sign that I'm fine.

Wait, am I really fine? I don't even think so myself.

Love is fucking up with my life.

—-

longer than usual, heh. hope this makes up for the days I haven't updated. sorry, loveyou. x