vingt-sept

"Mikey, it's not what you think it is-"

"Oh, is it?" Michael snapped and Calum and I froze in our place. "Don't call me Mikey, Thomas!" He added.

"Oh shit, he's mad." Calum mumbled.

Michael was furious and I suddenly felt guilty I know what it feels when you see somone you love in the arms of somone else. I know how it feels but suddenly I can't move nor speak.

"Michael, really, it's not what- I don't-"

"No shit it's not." He said coldly, walking over to Calum. I stood frozen in my place, I tried to speak but no words came out from my mouth.

I gasped and my heart skipped a beat when Michael's fist came in contact with Calum's jaw.

"Guys, stop please." I ran to the middle of them, pushing them away.

Me, being the weak one, was the one who got pushed away and I fell on the floor. The both of them began punching each other and I don't know what to do, I cried. A bit loud, I might add. Seconds later, Rhoe came out from the room rushing towards me. I'm kinda surprised though, is she drunk or-

"Guys what the fuck!" She screamed and entangled the two boys from each other. She is quite strong so she did. "What the fuck is this?!" She shouted and the two boys are speechless, blood is dripping from Calum's mouth and Michael has this big bruise in his cheek. I continued to cry.

This is all my fault.

I stood up and began running, I can hear them calling me but I didn't care at the moment. I just ran, and ran, I need to get away from this place. As I got downstairs, I bumped into some couple of people and unfortunately, I bumped into Luke.

"Isabella? What's happening?" He asked, concerned. I shook my head rapidly, I can't even talk right now. I pushed him and I started running again, out of the house.

I looked left and right, I don't even know where to go.

"Isabella!" I heard Luke called my name and I stopped in my tracks, waiting for him to come to me. "What is wrong?" He asked again.

"Can you please take me home?" I hiccuped, I wiped tears using the top of my hand and got my make up smudged.

"Promise me to tell everything on the way." He said, crossing his arms. I shook my head like a child refusing but he tilted his head. "You're gonna walk your way home if you won't tell me." He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, fine! You win, Hemmings." I groaned and Luke laughed, pulling me to the garage where their mother's car is.

"Where is your mother by the way?" I asked as we got inside the car.

"Conference, for 2 days." He answered simply as he drove out from the drive way going to the street. "Now, you tell me what happened." He demanded and I sighed.

"So, Rhoe is drunk when I saw her in the kitchen and fortunately I saw Ashton, he said there are rooms upstairs when I can put Rhoe so she can sleep or whatever then I did." I told him and he was just nodding. "Then, there I saw Calum. Right after I put Rhoe to bed we talked, and suddenly he kissed me and being me, who is inlove with Calum for years now, I kissed him back and Michael saw us then boom." I mumbled the last words and Luke gasped.

"You were inlove with Calum?" He said and I nodded in shame.

"I'm such a whore, I have a boyfriend and here I am inlove with another boy." I cried harder and Luke shushed.

"You're not a whore, okay? You're just confused and from what I heard, you don't reject people because you hate rejecting and being rejected." Luke explained and I sniffed.

"How'd you- oh, Rhoe." I sighed and he just smiled.

"We're good friends."

"Oh really?" I said with a hint of sarcasm and he laughed.

"Really." He nodded his head and I rolled my eyes.

"But seriously, Luke help me. I don't even know if I could face them on Monday."

"You know, Isabella," he started speaking and I looked at him from the mirror. "Calum loved you for a long time too. He doesn't just realized it sooner."

"Wait, what?"

--

this chap is full of drama, i hate drama smh

double updates in a day, heh i love u dudes, thank you for 1k wow this is amazing i just started this story like 2 weeks ago fdjknmfhjdn

Twitter : @fratboimikey

follow me, tweet me for a followback x