vingt-neuf

CONVERSATION WITH RHOE(CCHI)

Isabell(y)a(oi) : yo

Rhoe(cchi) : ye

Isabell(y)a(oi) : wanna come over?

Rhoe(cchi) : good thing you asked, i'm bored af

Isabell(y)a(oi) : okay, come over, rn

Rhoe(cchi) : lmao, kay fine

I opened my TV and searched for some cds, Rhoe knows everytime I want her to come over what I meant by that is we're gonna watch movies.

I opened my laptop because it's been a while since I last opened any social media, except for Twitter, because I talk to some old friends there like April and Kianna.

I opened my facebook first and my friend request is exploding. I raised my eyebrows and opened it, seeing the names of the boys and some other schoolmates, it's alright I thought, I know them. I clicked accept in all of them and exited facebook because my notifications are just game requests. (this annoys me tbfh)

That was when I heard my mother call from downstairs saying Rhoe is already here. I ran to my door and opened it.

"Tell her to- oh, hi Rhoe." I laughed as I saw my friend standing there.

"I knew it you would shout 'Tell her to come here upstairs' so before you could even shout, I did it myself." She chuckled slightly. "Yo." She grinned.

"Let's watch movie." I smirked as we sat on the bed.

"I already ordered pizza, it's coming here in 30 minutes." She informed and I smiled widely.

"You're the coolest friend ever." I laughed.

"Hell yeah I am." She bragged, crossing her legs. "Can you open the windows? It's like so hot in here."

"Rhoe no-"

Before I could stop her, she's already there sliding the curtains. I immediately saw Calum sitting on his bed with a glasses on reading a book. Calum with fucking glasses everyone.

I sighed looking away. Calum noticed Rhoe on my window and he waved at Rhoe. I glanced at him for a bit and he just exchanged look and I decided to look away, I bit my lip.

"Rhoe, you fucker. When's the pizza coming?" I asked, my eyes glued to the empty TV screen, oh I should really put some movie now.

I played the Barely Lethal on the screen and Rhoe snuggled to my side on the bed. We have our eyes on the TV but every now and then I glance at the window. Curse Rhoe for opening it.

Suddenly, my phone buzzed and I grabbed it, seeing the text message.

Cal : you still mad at me?

Bel : i'm not mad at you...

Cal : you're avoiding me.

Bel : no, i'm not.

Cal : no shit it is

Bel : i am not

Cal : prove it to me and talk to me to school tomorrow.

Bel : what?

Cal : you heard me

Cal : wait, i mean read me

I chuckled slightly at the then realized what I'm doing so I kept a poker face again.

Cal : i saw that

Bel : saw what?

Cal : you smiled.

Bel : no i'm not

Cal : you're a bad liar, you know?

Bel : no :—-(

Cal : well now you do

Wait, why am I even replying to him? I should be avoiding him.

Damn, Isabella.

I put my phone on the nightstand and glued my eyes to the screen, determinated that nothing will distract me from watching this.

"Dude, you really are good with movies. This is cool as fuck." Rhoe laughed, then a beep was heard

outside. "Oh and there's the pizza!"

——

Guess wHAT

It's 3 am and I can't sleep

I have classes in 3 hours kgjngkjlfkf

Okay love you all x