epilogue

"Why are you pretty and I'm not?" I frowned seeing my best friend in her dress, she always looked pretty and I'm here, a potato.

"What? You're pretty too baby." Rhoe winked. "I'm sure your boyfriend will say you are when he sees you." She grinned and I blushed.

It's been a week since we got together and official in the school but it still feels so unreal for me. You know? It's hard to believe.

"When are they coming here, by the way?" I said changing the topic and she laughed, knowing I shifted topics because I still feel uncomfortable when I get teased that I'm his girlfriend now.

"I don't know, but Mikey's gonna pick me up at 7. I think Calum's coming with him." Rhoe wiggled her eyebrows.

"Oh shut up."

I looked on the mirror, observing my look. I feel ugly wearing this dress, well, actually I feel ugly wearing everything.

I'm wearing a tube designed red dress that's just ontop of my knees and a sparkly sliver heels, Rhoe requested it though, she also fixed my hair that's braided.

(okay i can't post the picture fuck u wattpad)

We suddenly heard a car horn and we glanced at each other. We started to get our things and we heard a knock on the door.

There stood Calum and Michael in their suits and I swear I have anew favorite Calum. Calum in suits.

"Hi babe." Calum grinned. "You look absolutely stunning."

I just hummed and we remained standing there in silence. I looked up, still blushing unfortunately, and Calum laughed.

"What? Let's go we're going to be late." I mumbled, holding his hand and walking out, Mikey and Rhoe following behind.

"The program's gonna start in 8, babe. We still have an hour." Calum said as he opened the car door for me.

"Can you please stop calling me babe?" I said, flushing and Calum laughed.

Rhoe and Michael sat on the front while me and Calum on the back, Rhoe volunteered to drive because she loves driving so much, which Michael allowed saying he's too lazy to drive and might rather sleep on the way.

"You look cute when you're blushing and embarrassed." He giggled and I widened my eyes at him smacking him and he's just laughing.

"Shut up!" I scolded. "It's not funny, Cal." I frowned and then he suddenly stopped, wrapping me in his arms.

"Don't you worry, I love you, alright?" Calum mumbled, kissing the top of my head and I snuggled my head deeper into his chest, feeling it vibrate as he chuckles slightly.

"Ew guys, so pda. Get a room." Rhoe interrupted.

"Mind your own business." Michael laughed and Rhoe rolled her eyes.

"Might fuck Luke after tonight."

"Oh no you can't." I barged in the conversation, but trying to be serious because Rhoe can be this bitch sometimes, Calum laughed and Michael gasped.

"I will. I'm gonna fuck Hemmings tonight." She smirked, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Wow, I thought you're supposed to fuck me?" Michael frowned and I laughed.

"These guys need help." I whispered to Calum, while we watch them bicker. I hope we don't got into an accident though.

---

Fortunately, we got safe and got to the party 30 minutes early. Everybody is dressed so beautiful and every person I see makes me feel shit a lot more. I feel so small, I feel so out of place.