trente neuf

Rhoe's P.O.V (this is new lmao)

"You're doing it now?" She asked as I stood up from my seat after drinking my drink and finished my lunch.

"Yeah, I don't know, a little bit excited I guess because I ship hash tag Cabella so hard." I laughed and she rolled her eyes.

"Oh shut up."

"Just stay here, okay? I'm going to find Michael." I pointed at her and she just nodded, continuing to eat her lunch.

Okay, the plan is on.

I searched around the cafeteria, looking for the black haired-guy but there's no one there. It's just some random student's I'm not even close with.

Oh, right.

Rhoe da hoe : where are you guys?

Luke the manwhore : music room, why?

Rhoe da hoe : i'm going there heh

Luke the manwhore : okeh

I put my phone in my pocket and made my way to the music room. I barged inside and suddenly they stopped playing.

"Hi Rhoe, where's Bella?" Ashton asked as he ran his fingers through his long curly hair.

"At the cafeteria." I answered nodding. "Michael, I need to talk to you." I said looking directly to Michael and he just nodded, standing up, walking out with me.

"Sup?" He said with a smile but it didn't reached his eyes.

"Are you alright?" I asked in concern and he just shrugged.

"I'm trying to be." He answered shortly.

"Michael, I wanna ask you something." I started and he hummed in response. "Will you be my boyfriend?"

"No." Michael laughed, ruffling my hair like he's petting his dog.

"I was joking, there's that smile." I grinned. "You gotta be okay. You can tell me everything, you know? To let that feelings all out of your chest."

"Nah, I'm fine. Got it all out to the boys." He chuckled slightly and I raised my eyebrows.

"Including Calum?"

"Yes, including Calum." He sighed. "It's okay if Isabella really loves him, I'll be okay." He mumbled, playing with the hem of his shirt and I gasped.

"Michael-"

"I heard what happened last night, if she's happy, I'm happy. Calum is also very happy and like, his eyes brightens when he talks about her. We're already good with each other and I'm giving Isabella to him." He said like he's planned to say this a long time ago.

"Michael...are you sure you're okay?"

"Dead serious." He smiled. "Thanks for worrying, though." He added wrapping his arms around me for a hug.

"You're welcome." I chuckled.

"Why don't you call her and see us play? We made a song and I want you guys to hear it." He said after pulling out of the hug.

"Sure, be right back." I grinned and walked away, going back to the cafeteria.

I'm happy for these guys that they can finally be together and be happy, I'm happy everyone is okay now, even Michael. I know it's hard to move on for someone you liked for years, I've been in the same situation. (oops a little bit from rhoe's life lmao book 3 ok bye)

"Isabella, everything's okay now." I informed her sitting on the table but picking up all of my things and foods.

"Where are you going?" She asked then started packing her things as well.

"Just come with me." I winked.

"What now what now?" She asked as we go to the music room's direction.

"Are we going to the music room?" She asked and I shrugged. "Oh c'mon Rhoe what the hell." She laughed.

I grinned when we got to the music room and opened the door. The four boys looked up to us.

"Hi." They said in unison and I grinned.

"Hey," Bel said shyly.

---

Yooo

The next chapter is the last I crei huhuhuhuhu

Then the epilogue will be the homecoming heh

I will also post the prologue of april here but will also post it on its new book okeh that's all

Ily all x

Vote and share x

Ps. Mighty bond was all over my hand so it will be hard for days lmao lmao

Guess who's the dork