Chapter 13

In her dreams she was haunted by grey and blue eyes. But the warm brown ones that seemed to be stuck at the back of her mind calmed her, making them disappear and letting her get a well needed rest.

---

 Caspian was the first to wake up and looked around a bit confused, not used to this room. Until he wanted to move and felt a body pressed to his side. He only now noticed his arm being draped around Melody who had snuggled into his side. 

The sun shone through the bullseye, enlightening her ethereal feature. Caspian felt his heart flutter at the sight wanting to wake up to this every morning. 

A knock interrupted his train of thoughts, making him look to the door that opend slightly. A figure stepping quietly into the room. But before Caspian could jump up he noticed that it was just Lucy that wanted to check up on Melody. 

"Caspian?", she questioned when she spotted him, not having expected to see Caspian laying next to Melody. "What the heck?"

"Shhhh", Caspian shushed her, not wanting to wake Melody up. 

"How is she?", asked Lucy in an even more quiet tone. 

"Great", answered her Caspian, meaning it. 

"Are you being sarcastic?"

"Do I look like I would joke about something like this?"

"But her state isn't great. Did you see the burns yesterday?"

"Yeah, well... about that. I don't know if I'm aloud to tell you but long story short, she doesn't have them anymore."

"What?!" 

"Shhhhh!" 

Melody stirred and opend her eyes slowly, stil drowsy from her sleep.
"What the fuck guys", she murmured. "Let me sleep."

She snuggled closer to the warmth next to her, not realizing that it was Caspian. It took her a full long minute and intense staring from Lucy to realize it. 

"Wait. What are you doing in my bed?", she asked him, now a bit more awake and sat up.

"You said I shouldn't leave you and then I kind of fell asleep?"

"Ah", retorted Melody now looking to Lucy that still stood in the entrance. "And what are you doing here?"

"Just checking IF YOU WERE STILL ALIVE!" Lucy looked at her incredulously like she just asked the weirdest shit. 

"Oh... about that. I'm good. I'm healed."

"What do you mean you're healed?"

Melody stood up, walking towards her and engulfed her in a tight hug. 

"I'm completly healed." She stepped away from Lucy and spun around in her nightclothes, showing her that she had no issues or anything else concerning her health. 

"But how in Queen Lucy's name is that possible", she whispered, astonished by the fact that merely fourteen hours before she seemed to die of pain. 

Melody tried, she really tried to hold back her laughter but when the realization crossed Lucy's face she couldn't hold it back anymore.

"Did I really just made a pun with my own name?", she asked. Melody nodded confirming it. 

"Well, you're a true narnian now", snickered Melody before Lucy engulfed her in another hug.

"You had me worried sick", exclaimed Lucy with a muffled voice. "What would I have done without you?" 

"Great things, my dear one." Melody smiled knowing Lucy was destined to do such things.