Chapter 18

"Caspian. Lucy's dagger. And Melody's", whispered Edmund, making Caspian stop and rush to him. Both of them assumed the worst when  they saw both girl's weapons on the ground without a sign of them.

Suddenly spears were flying out of nowhere towards them, narrowly missing them. Everyone drew their swords.

"Stop right there or perish", spoke one of the creatures with a raspy voice. The crew looked around, trying to find the source of it but to no avail. 

-----------

Caspian pointed his sword in the direction from where the voice came but it immediatly got kicked out of his hand before getting a hard punch to the face. Stumbling to the ground in disbelief he crumbled up again preparing himself to fight against their invisible opponents. 

More and more men got kicked down leaving Edmund and Caspian in question of who their opponents might be. Edmund was the next one eho got punched to the face. His anger rose as he coudn't see the one he wanted to fight. 

Meanwhile Lucy read the spell out loud. 

"Like the 'P' in Psychology, the 'H' in psychiatry, invisile ink and truth in theology. The spell is complete. Now all is visible." 

Suddenly both girls heard footsteps. A human morphed out of sheer forces and was now visible for their eyes. He stepped straight to the girls without looking up from his book. 

But before Caspian and Edmund who were thrown to the ground just moments earlier crumbled up and tried to guess from which direction the voice came.

"What kind of creatures are you?", he demanded to know. 

"Big ones, with the head of a tiger and the body of a..."

"Different Tiger."

"Yeah", agreed the third voice. 

"You don't want to mess with us", they continued.

"Or what?!", retorted Edmund, staning strong and looking bravely to seemingly nowhere, in the direction of the voices. 

"Or I'll claw you to death!"

The others murmured in agreement, but what they didn't seem to notice was their visibility. Edmund and Caspian relaxed slightly and threw each other a look, that indicated ho they were going to handle the situation. 

"And I'll rum my tusks right through  you." The creatures sat on top of each other to make the voices seem higher and them aller, but they seemed eally harmless seeing as each one was nearly half the size of Caspian. 

"And I'll gash you with my teeth!"

"And I'll bite you with my fangs."

"You mean squash us with your bellies?", exclaimed Edmund and smiled widely, amused to upset the creatures that took their girls. 

"Tickle us with your toes?", Caspian chuckled saying that indicating to the creatures big feet. 

The double upped creatures fellt o the ground from schock and Edmund and Caspian immeadiatly stood in front of them. 

"What have you done with my sister, you little pipsqueak?", questionned Edmund, clenching his hands and wantig to punch the living daylights out of the creatures.

"And what did you do to Melody, you tiny rat beef!" Caspian clenched his jaw and had to hold himself back to not strangle the now seeable creature to death. 

Swords were pointed to his neck making him tremble in fear and regretting kidnapping both. 

"Now calm down", he begged, trying to not be killed on the spot.