Chapter 2: Entrance Exam

Izuku walk to the auditorium and take a seat. He was alone since he was the first to arrived, as such he cross his arms on the desk, put his head into it and meditate until the written exam start.

As the other participants start to take theirs seats, Izuku wake up and notice that 1 most are womens, like expected and 2 they all give him a strange look. He look around until he understand they look at him but take a good minute before he look at himself, still with his kai outfit. He shrug and choose to focus on test who just got put on his desk.

Moka POV

I wake up late since I was too excited to go to UA and run in the house, ignoring mom's "don't run in the house", get ready and I was ready to leave a few minutes later.

Moka: Mom I'll go see you later !

Akasha: Good luck !

Akua/Kalua/Kokoa: Good luck !

Issa just nod at Moka with a small smile on his face.

I run as fast as I could and as I was running I saw Kacchan in front of the gates walking. I reach him and lightly tap his shoulder.

Moka: Hi Kacchan !

Kacchan: The fuck do you- Oh It's you.

Moka: We didn't see each other for months and that's all you have to say ? And you're still rude.

Kacchan: Don't care. And I'm not here to see you, I'm here to show those extras what a real hero is.

Moka: Wow you're ego became way bigger than before.

Kacchan: Tch fuck off.

Moka: Rude ! Anyway I didn't see Izuku at the gate, you think he didn't come...

Kacchan: Dumbass. Obviously he is here we made a promise as a kid.

Moka: He tell me [I will see you at UA hero course] before he completely disappear a few months ago.

Kacchan: He disappear ? Tch he spend all his time training I bet.

Moka: He's not like you Kacchan.

Moka: Right ?

Kacchan:....

Moka: Oh...

Both goes in the auditorium and take an available seat. I noticed that a lot of people had a weird look on theirs face but I can't see what they are looking, too much peoples. Maybe Kacchan can... He doesn't care about it. Typical. Oh well I'll ask someone later I guess.

Nobody POV.

After passing the written tests who were pretty simples. Present Mic start to explain the practical part, but got interrupted in the middle by a blue haired girl.

???: I'm sorry but on the hand-out, there are clearly 4 types of Villains listed why you only talk about 3 types then, is that a mistake ?

Present Mic: No It's not a mistake. I was about to explain it, so please wait the end If you have more questions.

The blue haired girl sit silently.

Present Mic: The last Villains doesn't get you points, their gimmick is that they rampage when crowded.

Present Mic: NOW LET'S MOVE TO THE MAIN EVENT !! GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE !!

{Timeskip}

While Izuku was in the bus waiting, he look around to find Katsuki or Moka but didn't find anyone he could know. He sigh and just wait until the bus stopped and the peoples in there get off, he was the last one.