Chapter 10: Rivalry gone too far.

It was lunch time so everyone was eating. We could see civilians, Pro-heroes and students eating with each others. Izuku was eating with Moka, Mizore, Ochako, Momo and Jiro, however the girls were eyes widen and a bead of sweat dripping on theirs forehead seeing how much Izuku was eating, like he was bottomless.

 Izuku was eating with Moka, Mizore, Ochako, Momo and Jiro, however the girls were eyes widen and a bead of sweat dripping on theirs forehead seeing how much Izuku was eating, like he was bottomless

Moka: Since when you eat like that ?

Izuku: The sport festival make my calories burn really fast.

Jiro: You're gonna get fat dude.

Izuku: Hmm ? Nah I have a fast metabolism. I barely take weight actually.

The girls:"Lucky..."

Izuku: I push myself more than you think you know.

This statement got the girls confused, minus Moka who understood what he meant.

Momo: What do you mean ? Everyone did his best until now.

Izuku: Yes you are right. However does that mean doing his best make you automatically strong ? Better ?

Mizore: What do you mean by that ?

Izuku: Simple, all of you are monster girls okay ? So by nature you are stronger than a regular human without even training.

They nod in agreement.

Izuku: Since you are at UA you put effort right ? So, now my question is How many effort I have to make to just being at the same level as your's ?

Moka: Way more than us.

Izuku: Exactly.

Ochako: What's your training then.

The girls were now curious to know how Izuku trained since he was stronger than them, excluding Moka. Izuku was a bit relucant to say it since Moka was going to scold him that he was doing too much and It was dangerous but at the moment she was focused on her food.

Izuku: Well, I do meditation, imaginary fights, I wear weighted clothes of around 100kg, I wore it on daily basis school included and recently I used a gravity watch that the support course made for me.

The girls were starting the get paler at what Izuku's training was.

Momo: G-Gravity ? You don't mean...

Izuku: Yep I use a higher gravity on my body to train !

Moka glance at Izuku. Once again he didn't take care of himself and goes beyond what he can do to get stronger, she's scared that at this rate something bad is going to happen to him.

They finish eating and start walking back to the stadium, something was strange, somes of class 1A noticed.

Camie: Like, it's me or peoples look at us weirdly ?

Kendo: No idea but I don't like it.

Toru: Well they can't look at me at least.

Katsuki: It's us.