Chapter 4: Combat Training

1 Week later.

The week at UA wasn't what the 1A expected since the whole week was just a normal high school teaching, english, history, math, P.E etc...and repeat. Throught the week the girls of class 1A accepted the fact that Izuku and Katsuki earned theirs places here, minus Moka, Ochaco and Mizore who already know Izuku since they were already friends.

Today was not a normal one because today the students were about to have theirs first heroic course !

The door open revealing All Might.

All Might: It's me ! Coming through the door like an normal person !!!

Everyone was hyped to see All Might in flesh in front of them. The n°1 Hero is going to teach them heroics ! Izuku was fanboying, hard, he didn't even notice Moka trying to bring him back to his senses.

All Might: For this class, we'll be building up your hero foundation through various trials.

All Might: Let's jump right in with this ! [Trial of Battle]

Katsuki perked up first followed by Izuku.

Katsuki: Trial.. *grin*

Izuku: Of Battle...*smirk*

All Might: We've prepared the gear we had send you in requests for to match your quirks.

They all goes to the locker room changing. While they were changing 2 girls notice something.

{[Camie Utsushimi]}{[Quirk: Glamour]}{[Race: Succubus]}

{[Camie Utsushimi]}
{[Quirk: Glamour]}
{[Race: Succubus]}

Camie: Hey fam ! Look what we found.

{[Setsuna Tokage]}{[Quirk: Splitting]}{[Race: Argonian]}

{[Setsuna Tokage]}
{[Quirk: Splitting]}
{[Race: Argonian]}

Setsuna: There's a hole in the wall. We can watch the boys !

Ochaco: I don't think It's a good idea...

Setsuna: Don't be like that.

Camie: You can't say they're ugly, and they fill theirs uniforms well, imagine without~