Chapter 10.5: Katsuki's scolding.

Katsuki woke up. He open his eyes and look around, until he feel an excruciating pain in his arms, both arms were bandaged from the tip of his fingers to his mid-biceps. He try to move his hands in vain he couldn't do anything without being in pain.

Katsuki: Fuck !

He hear someone footsteps coming toward him. It was Recovery Girl, Moka and Kurumu. Clearly he wasn't going to laugh. Theirs faces were terrifying. The first to move was Moka who slap him.

Moka: Hope you learn your lesson, Bakugo.

Holy shit.

She never call him like that.

Recovery Girl hit him with her cane. She proceed to explain that he couldn't use his arms correctly for a while and he will be in pain at all time, however he will not get scares or complications. Recovery Girl and Moka goes on Izuku's side to see how he was doing, while Kurumu stay without saying anything. Both were in a awkard silence, they didn't know what to say until Kurumu start speaking.

Kurumu: Why you did that ?

Katsuki: I wanted to prove myself, to prove I'm not the weak kid I was, to show that I'm not below everyone, not below Izuku.

Kurumu was getting frustrated by theirs relationship, they were friends but not friends at the same time, like arch-enemies almost. She balled her hands into fists and look at him witha frown.

Kurumu: Why would you that far just to prove that you are not weak to your childhood friend ?!

Katsuki didn't answer anything and just looked away from her eyes. She sigh and help him get up.

Kurumu: I'll help you go home.

Katsuki: Okay.

-

As they were walking Katsuki start talking.

Katsuki: Moka was always strong and pretty kind, everyone loved her, she train less than me and still come on top each times. I can't lie I'm jealous of her. I know we're friends and shit but even like that she's always in front of me, like something I can't even attain.

Kurumu listen to him an ddidn't say anything. He open his heart to her, It's not something he would do on regular basis, this fight must have put a toll on him emotionally.

Katsuki: And Izuku... What can I even say about that dumbass. He's crazy, smart and always come up with something but more than anything he has the heart of a Hero. Unlike me who want power to beat villains, he want to power to save peoples. Compare to him I always seems behind. He looks like he's ahead of me, It pisses me off so much. We're both man in this shit and unfair world, we both struggles and work more than anyones but It always seems It's not enough.

Katsuki: Against the world, against Moka, and mainly against Izuku, I don't want to lose.

Kurumu saw a side of Katsuki she never thought could actuall exist, It made her heart skip a beat. She didn't know why, but she could feel her cheeks feels hotter. Katsuki look in front of him.

Katsuki: We're here. That's my house.

Katsuki open the door to find his parents already waiting for him. His mother seething with anger and his father having a death glare.

Kurumu: Umm I think I should go home. Goodbye.

Before his parents start chew him out, he just show a sign of the hand telling them to wait a second. He goes toward Kurumu who was already ouside his house.

Katsuki: Hey ! 

Kurumu: ?

Katsuki: I...Umm.. Just thanks.... Kuruno.

Kurumu's eyes widen. Katsuki calling her by her family name and not a stupid nickname. She smile gently at him.

Kurumu: You're welcome, see you in class.

He just nod and goes to his parents.

He got scold badly by his mom. She lecture him for 4 hours straight with some slap on his heads. He got lectured by his dad for 1 hour but Katsuki could feel pressure on him as for once his dad really looked intimidating to him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter but wholesome.