Chapter 16: Concerns

The exams. Every students in the world fear them, however, while UA was not a regular school, they did had regular exams for theirs students. Everyone was working in theirs own ways to get a good, or for some passable score. 

Izuku was studying in his room peacefully, still wearing the gravity watch. On the watch a number was glowing on it. The number was 8 G. Since Hosu Izuku started to trained even more since he could barely faze Kuyo with his attack, he even put Moka in trouble making her give her blood to him because he was dying. 

Right now he was studying for the coming exams. It was separate into two part, the written exam and the practical exams. Izuku didn't know what the practical exam was since Aizawa keep that secret, until they passed the written part.

All this time Izuku's chair was holding for her dear life.

Thinking he needed a break, he dress himself and goes outside walking, going to buy a few All Might merchandise. As he walked he heard from one of the Insales TV.

[Reporter: Finally the Legendary Hero and her group finally won against the high level dungeon in Russia ! Theirs next stop is going to be Nigeria and Finally Japan, where they are going to cooperate with All might.]

Izuku: Hero huh.... Hope they are strong.

He return to his shopping, buying two All Might figures, One collector book, One poster 20 years special.

What a good day.

Now he was broke.

He goes to a library and buy a notbook with the remaining Yens he has. He hang out around a few spot in Musutafu, alone. Truth be told, It's been a while since he was all alone, since UA started. It was refreshing. The fresh breeze felt good on his face, as the sun started to go down he just go home.

Izuku decide to not straining for the rest of the day and just rest and spend time with his mother.

-

The day of the exams have come, Izuku didn't had much difficulties to pass, with a good grade. Katsuki was in the same case, including, Moka, Momo, Itsuka and Ibara. Some had less luck as Kurumu, Setsuna, Camie barely pass. They rest had average grade, meaning they were safe.

Izuku lean his back on his chair, letting a tired sigh. Uraraka and Mizore walk to izuku.

Ochako: It's today Aizawa is going to tell us what the practical exam is ?

Mizore: No idea.

Izuku: Knowing UA It's going to be drastic.

Momo join the conversation, with her usual smile.

Momo: I heard some upperclassmates, talking about robots. Unfortunatly I can't tell you more than this.

Ochako: It's fine, It's already a lot.

Izuku: Robots ? Like the entrance exam ?

Momo: It seems so.

Izuku sense Aizawa's KI getting closer, he tell his class to seat down as theirs teacher was coming any second now. Just like he predicted, Aizawa open the door, however he was followed by All Might, who wasn't smiling like usual and other teachers like Midnight or Snipe. This little fact set Izuku off as he felt something was going to go terribly wrong.

Aizawa: Listen up ! Today I will tell you what the practice exam will be about. You will-

Nezu pull up out of the Aizawa's scarf.

Nezu: Fight the teachers ! 

A1: WHAT ?!!

Nezu: We decided to change since more villains started to appears, so we want to prepare you for something harder than just robots. So we chose to have you fight the teachers. However we knew you are just first years, in exchange for this huge disavantage we are going to let you train for 2 weeks. Well not like It's going to be a huge difference anyway HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !