Chapter 7: The Monster NOMU

Katsuki: We only have one solution.

Everyone turn toward Katsuki with a curious look.

Katsuki: Since Batwing is outside, It's a matter of minutes before the teacher are here. So we need to stall time until All Might come and finish all that.

Jiro: Are you serious ?!

Mina: Yeah that thing is going to kill us !

Itsuka: I agree It's too dangerous.

Katsuki: Then what do you want to do ? Hide ? There are villains everywhere. That monster can stomp on us whenever he want.

Moka: Katsuki that's completely insane !

Izuku: I agree with Kacchan.

Moka: What ?!

Izuku: I don't say we go to a fist fight with that monster but If we don't keep that thing occupied he's going to kill us, for sure.

Both walk to see the monster in the distance. Both give a glance to each other.

Katsuki: Don't die.

Izuku: I can say the same to you.

Katsuki propelled himself like always and rush toward the monster while Izuku make his aura burst to life and run at high speed.

[Izuku=810]  [Katsuki=820]

(izuku can't fly yet)

Ki blast and explosion dance around the charcoal color Monster, while he rise his arms to protect himself waiting for the next order. Grey haired woman look from afar.

???: Shock absorption work well.

Kurogiri: What do we do now since All Might is not here ?

???: Simple. We kill the students.

Kurogiri: Very well.

???: Nomu stop playing and kill them !

Katsuki: Tch !

Izuku and Katsuki tried to put more pressure on the now named Nomu but in vain since he just punch both of them at an incredible speed sending Katsuki into the fountain and Izuku into a wall.

Both get up, Katsuki shake his head and Izuku spite some blood. Both had an angry look an theirs faces. They rush at Nomu throwing punches and kicks but nothing seems to faze him as he start walking toward the 1A students. Katsuki decide to take it higher level as he throw away the pin that was on his gauntlet.

 Katsuki decide to take it higher level as he throw away the pin that was on his gauntlet

Katsuki: DIE!!!!

The overpowered explosion hit the target. Burning half of his body but regenerate fast, soon looking like nothing hit him.

Katsuki: Tch.

Izuku: Kacchan ! That was dangerous ! I was close !

Katsuki: I know !