Chapter 12: Intership

Katsuki look at a map as he walk, coming close to where he should be interning, however when he arrived, he lift his head and see a old, run down appartement. Even the windows were brokens, cracks around all the building, It looked like it was about to collapse at any moment given. Katsuki's eyes widen as a sweat drop run down on his forehead.

Katsuki: Is this a fucking joke ?

He open the door and see a small old man on the ground in a pool of his own blood. Katsuki blink twice and realise that wasn't blood. He really started to regret to come here.

Katsuki put his case on the ground and grab the old man and grab him and lifthim on his feets. The old man look at him blankly.

Old man: Who are you ?

Katsuki: I'm Katsuki Bakugo. I'm here for-

Old man: Who ?!

Katsuki: Like I said I'm Katsuki Bak-

Old man: What are you doing here Toshinori ?

Katsuki: God fucking damn it....

He turn and start walking toward the door, when he heard the old man's voices behind him but this time It was different, more serious.

Old man: Wait a moment One For All.

Katsuki stop in his track and turn toward the old man.

Old man: Fight me. I want to see how you handle that power.

The old man started to move at very high speed, bounce on the walls. Katsuki could barely keep up the speed.

Katsuki: " Is that the same old guy ?"

A grin grown on his face.

Katsuki: You're on old man.

-

Moka exit the train station and walk until she was in front of a big house. While her house was at least twice bigger, miruko's house wasn't by any mean smaller either. She knock on the door and wait until the door open revealing the N°5 Miruko. She wasn't in her iconic hero costume but instead in a more casual wear. A simple T-shirt and a grey sweatpant.

{[Rumi Usagiyama]}{[Quirk: Rabbit]}{[Race:Kemono]}

{[Rumi Usagiyama]}
{[Quirk: Rabbit]}
{[Race:Kemono]}

Miruko: Yo kid ! I was waiting for you !

Moka enter the house and turn to Miruko and bow.

Moka: Thank you for taking me in for this intership Miss Miruko.

Miruko look at Moka with a sweatdrop, she wasn't expecting someone being so formal. She composed herself and start showing her house and show her the room she was going to spend the week. After Moka put her case and bag of clothes and daily necessities, she join Miruko in her backyard, both in her costumes.

Miruko: Alright for today I'm going to see what you can do.

Moka:Yes Miss Miruko.

Miruko: First stop calling me Miss, looks like I'm old, understood ?