Chapter 14: Healing

The sun shine on Moka's face, making her open her eyes. She turn her head to see her classmates Setsuna laughing. A voice call Moka.

???: Looks like you are finally awake.

Moka turn her head once again toward the voice. Another classmates was here, Ibara.

Moka: What's going on ?

Ibara point something in front of her. Before she could even turn her head, she hear yelling.

???: Kacchan give it back !

???: Like hell ! Ain't give you shit !

She turn her head in front and see Izuku and Katsuki fighting over some... Food ? Seriously what's going on ?

She look at them with a deadpanned face as she could see them fighting over something as trivial as that.

Setsuna: They're at it for almost 10 minutes. Give or take.

Ibara: How do you feel ?

Moka: Better. I can feel I'm pretty much all healed now.

Setsuna: We are all getting discharge today, excluding you.

Moka: Why are you here by the way ?

Ibara: We had an encounter with the hero killer Stain.

Setsuna: We were about to get ourselves killed, until Katsuki came to save us.

Ibara: He was the most injured at the end unfortunalty.

Moka: I see.

Setsuna: And you girl what happened to you ?! I heard you were stuck in a dungeon.

Moka: You heard right. I had to fight the boss alone for a time until Izuku came to help me. And... Lot happen in there.

Setsuna: We could see that, you slept for 2 days after all.

Moka: EH ?!

The two boys stop fighting and look at Moka.

Izuku: She's right.

Izuku walk to Moka and put a hand on her shoulder.

Izuku: Ha !

Izuku heal Moka at her fullest. However he didn't let go of her shoulder.

Izuku: I'm sorry. I could barely help you in that fight. I should've done more. 

Moka: Don't blame yourself ! I couldn't do much either... He was just toying with us almost all the fight.

Izuku: What happen at the end because I don't remember nothing.

Moka: O-Oh w-well I manage to knock him off long enough that we could run away.

Izuku: I see ! You really are strong huh !

In the back Katsuki look at her with a serious look. He wasn't buying it, he knew she was hiding something. 

The nurse came to tell to Katsuki and Izuku to shut up and call Moka's family to tell she was awake. Meanwhile Izuku, Katsuki, Setsuna and Ibara were discharge and just gone home.

-

It was night, Moka was alone in her hospital room. She had mixed feelings about what happened to Izuku. She was happy he survived and relieved that he didn't had any side effect but the lack of side effect was also strange, It should have side effect since she inject a lot of her blood in him.

Moka: Should I tell him.... But If he know there's a possibility he's going to be disgust by it or scared. 

Moka put her head in her hands and let a heavy sigh. She came to the conclusion that she need to talk to her mom first.