Chapter 19: Call me White

Izuku POV

I open my eyes to see a upside down version of Musutafu, I look around to see no one, until I heard a voice behind me.

???: Hey, King, good to see you properly for the first time.

Izuku: Huh ? W-Who are you ?

I see a young man look very similar to me, except a rew details, like he had pitch white hair, slightly paler skin and blood red eyes with a slit in the middle of them. He had a cocky smirk on his face.

???: It's a bit complex to explain but basically I am you.

Izuku: Huh ? What do you mean by that ?

???: Like I said, I am you, well, at least a part of you.

Izuku: I don't really believe you, but do you have a name ?

???: Hmm, technically I'm you so we should have the same name, but you don't believe me, so... Call me White.

Izuku: Alright then White. Where are we ?

White: No idea. If I had to guess, It's your subconscious or something.

Izuku: Why are we here ?

White: You have a lot of questions. And I don't know.

Izuku: Are we going to see each other again ?

White: Dude, I'm in your head.

Izuku: Oh...

The world around us start to vanish.

White: Welp, looks you're waking up.

-

I open my eyes and see that I am in my bed, I get up and go to the kitchen while mom was cleaning the house.

Izuku: Hey mom.

Inko: Hi sweetie, I put a bowl of cereals for you.

Izuku: Thanks.

I go eat the and get ready for school.

-

3rd POV

Izuku was in the train for going to U.A but he was lost in his thoughts, as he remembered how Moka hug him after his fight with All Might.

Izuku:"Why did she hug me like that ? Wait, does that mean she has feeling for me... She, maybe, like me ?..."

Out of nowhere Izuku hear a voice in his head.

/White: Rizz her up !/

Izuku: Uwah !

Izuku put his hand on his mouth realising he was still in the train, and that everyone was looking at him.

Izuku:*whisper* White ? That's you ?

/White: Yes, King, It's me. Did you think I was going to only talk to you in that inner world ?/

Izuku:*whisper* W-Well yes...

/White: AAAAnyways, go back on the topic. The Queen ! You need to rizz her !/

Izuku:*whisper* No, I'm not some playboy.

/White: Listen, ain't no way I'm going to watch you and Queen beating around the bush for months or years, while It's obvious you two have feelings for each others/

Izuku get off the train, and start walking to U.A, while still talking to White. He gain a blush on his face because of what his voice in his head told him.