Chapter 15: Dungeon Training

Finally the internship was over and everyone return to class. But today It wasn't a normal class day as the 1A was in the ground Gamma, looking at All Might. 

All Might: Hello younglings ! Today we are going to have a special lesson !

Tsuyu: Is it dangerous ?

Katsuki: Can we go all out ?!

Aoyama: Am I sparkling enough ?

All might: Calm down ! No It's not dangerous, It's supervised by me and EraserHead. Yes If needed you can go all out. Yes you are sparkling, maybe a bit too much, tone it down please.

Meanwhile Izuku was listening what All Might was talking about, he was in his new Hero costume, who was a purple martial GI, with orange wristebands, orange belt witha knot on the side, orange anklebands? and dark shoes.

(Side note: Izuku is build like Gohan in DBS:Super Hero, lean but muscular, for the time being)

As he was listening Moka was looking at Izuku and notice that his new hero costume had a pretty large cleavage, making her eyes instincly look at his well-built chest. Mizore and Ochaco look at the scene with a smug smile on theirs face, they will never let her live that one down. 

Moka:" I didn't realise he was... Wow."

Her gaze move upward to his bare neck, with a gulp , she really wanted to bite him, however she can't do that, yet. She didn't even confessed to him to begin with. She shake her head and focus on what All Might was explaining.

All Might: Today we are going to use an artificial dungeon, to teach you how to act when you are going to be Pro-heroes ! First make a team of four !

Hearing that Izuku and Moka had a shiver down theirs back. While It was supervised with very little chances to get hurt, both were still not exactly ready to have a second round in a dungeon this early.

Izuku took a deep breath to calm himself, however Moka was still nervous. At that moment he got an idea, feeling strangely confident he lean near her right right with his voice barely above the level of a whisper.

Izuku: I saw you looking earlier, little pervert~

Moka: Eh ?!

Moka gain a bright red blush on her face,steam coming from the top of her head, not knowing what to say or answer. He never was this confident,normally Izuku would have just blush and be embarressed being belief. Why did he do that ?

Izuku: Alright I'll find someone to team with.

Izuku and Katsuki look at each other for barely a second.

Izuku:Umm....

Katsuki:.......

Izuku: Okay.

Izuku walk toward Mizore and Ochaco, who look at him when they heard him approaching. Izuku asked them to team up with him which they accept easily, Moka brain finish to reset and look around seeing Izuku wasn't next to her anymore. She rush toward the trio.