Chapter 11: Izuku's True Feelings

Nezu's Office

Multiples teacher were here inculding All Might. All of them had a serious expression on theirs faces. A projector is showing the match between Izuku and Katsuki. Midnight was the first to talk.

Midnight: What do we do with them ? They caused quite the commotion.

Ectoplasm: I agree. More than that they are becoming a danger for themselves and other around them.

VladKing: We should expel them.

Erasure Head:......

All Might seeing all the negative opinion about the two boys start talking.

All Might: Well they are in theirs first year, they are bound to make mistakes right ?

Nezu: Yes I agree but this time they tried to kill each other, It's way higher issue than just a simple mistake.

All Might: I get that but-

Nezu: However expelling them will be a waste.

Teacher: Huh ?

Erasure Head: What do you mean ?

Nezu: First I will assign them theirs intership, they will not have the choice. Second like we decided for theirs final exams, they will go against the teachers. For those both I decided they will go against All Might, with that I will add something else to make them understand, because of what I've seen until now they can't work as a team which will put everyone in danger and this is non-negociable, we can't let peoples like that going into the dungeons. Theirs ego and incapacity of not being capable of being a team player when needed are going to cost theris lives at some points and the life of theirs teammates.

Erasure Head:....Fine. I agree with those terms.

Teachers: We agree.

All Might: That's a bit...

Nezu: What ? Harsh ? No It's not they need to learn theirs lessons, or else they are bound to make the same mistake again.

All Might: Alright. " I'm sorry Young Bakugo, Young Midoriya"

Nezu: Good. You all can go return to your activities. I have a few calls to make.

-

Half a week as passed since the Sport Festival and the huge fucked up of Izuku and Katsuki. Some of 1A actually put some distance between them as they were a bit scared of the display of power they shown, trying to kill each other. On the other end some didn't like Kurumu who still talk to Katsuki and Mizore and Ochaco who still talk to Izuku.

Mizore: So... Still no Moka huh.

Izuku face slammed his face on his desk making a slight crack in it.

Ochaco: Wow that did more damage than I thought.

Mizore: Welp we're not going to get him back at his peak condition with a mental state like that.

Ochaco just nod in agreement. They spend all this half week trying to cheer up Izuku but nothing really work well. Izuku turn his head toward the door sensing Aizawa approaching.

Izuku: Aizawa is coming.

Just with that sentence everyone was already seat and waiting silently. Aizawa open the door and look at his class.

Aizawa:"Good" It's time to fomulate your codenames. But before I need to talk about the internship you are going to do. This intership will last a week only, however you need to chose correctly to who you are going to go. It's your first step in the hero society, and you can also build some connections for your future.