Chapter 20: The Legendary Heroes

Today was a peaceful day in the Class 1A. Everyone was talking about various things like the TV drama, music, Heroes&Heroines. Even Katsuki wasn't yelling as he was sit on his chair thinking about something. Izuku sense their teacher approaching and immediately warned them, which make them sit on theirs chair at great speed. Aizawa open the door and enter showing his regular tired face, but today he has a hint of irritation add on it, which wasn't a good news for the class as they started to sweat slightly, thinking that whatever they did to annoy him is going to cost them possibly theirs grades.

Aizawa: Alright, listen up ! Today we will have special guests and will reside in UA for some times.

Mizore: We can live in UA ?

Aizawa: Not yet, but we have some dorms still in constructions.

Itsuka: When are they going to be finished, if you don't mind me asking sir ?

Aizawa: In a bit less than a month, if everything goes well.

Mina: How are those guests ?! Are they important ?! Are they celebrities ?!

Aizawa: Silence !

Mina:.....

Aizawa: To answer your questions, yes, they are somewhat celebrities. They are the Hero team.

Momo: You mean like a Pro Hero team ?

Aizawa: No. I mean like a Hero team we can see in stories or even video games. That kind.

meanwhile Izuku was talking to White.

Izuku:" Huh a team of Heroes. Wonder how strong they are.

/White: Who cares, not like they are going to be a problem for us./

Izuku:"Don't say things like that, you're gonna jinx us."

/White: Come on ! What could go wr-/

Izuku:"Shut.Up."

/White: Fine, fine./

At the same time Katsuki was chatting with previous OFA users in his head.

/4th: Heroes, like those fantasy stories my older brother used to read me when I was a child./

/6th: I wonder If they will have fantasy-like armors./

Katsuki:" Don't care. Thought I wonder If they are strong."

/6th: Come on kid, be a bit more excited, it's not everyday we can see something like that./

Katsuki:"They can go save a princess in her dungeon If that makes them happy, I honestly don't really care about them"

/4th: You're no fun./

-

In a private jet four peoples are chatting, one man and three women.

??? 1: *sigh* I'm tired of all those flight.

??? 2: I know but It's the last one we're gonna have for a while.

??? 3: .... We are going to UA, right ?

??? 4: Exact sis. Something wrong with UA ?

??? 3:Hmm. I just remembered the sport festival.

??? 2: The two men who almost killed each other, apparently they also fought All Might himself and won by some miracle. They were so barbaric.

??? 4: Not everyone can be as graceful as me after all.

??? 1: Keep your ego in check please.

??? 4:*groan*