Chapter 5: Monstruous Encounter

After that humiliating defeat at the battle trial, Izuku and Katsuki were not only spending less time with theirs classmates but also spend twice more time training.

For Izuku, he start wearing weighted clothes and doing meditation. He even wore his weighted clothes at school and meditate at home in his room.

For Katsuki, he start training his quirk harder and increase his training routine by 2. He wore some weighted bandwrist around his wrists and ankles.

For 2 weeks now the class 1A learn to know each others, even some groups has started to form. But some like Izuku or Katsuki are on the lonely side since Katsuki don't really care about socializing and Izuku is.... Just bad at it.

Aizawa open the door and look at his students who were already sit and silent. He goes to his desk and start his lesson.

Izuku listen everything Aizawa said, taking notes until he received a ball of paper on his desk. He open it and noticed that it was Moka handwritting.

Do you want to go to a cafe later with Me, Ochaco and Mizore later ? Kurumu is going to bring Kacchan, maybe.

Izuku answer to her and throw the ball of paper to her.

Why not I'm free after that anyway.

Moka read it and smile brightly at that. Watching that Izuku blush a bit and turn his head.

The hour passed and Aizawa turn to his class and look at them.

Aizawa: One last thing, this friday we're going to the USJ for your first lesson on rescue. That's it.

Aizawa disappear in his yellow sleeping bag.

The students goes to the cafeteria and had to wait since a lot of students were already there. After a while they finally got something to eat. They sit and start to talk each others.

Mina: What do you think the USJ look like ?

Mizore: An attraction Park ?

Izuku: It's dome with mutliple landscape such as destroyed city, shipwreck or even mountain.

Katsuki: It's surely to see how we manage to rescue people in different type of environment.

Momo: I see. Thank you both for those information.

Suddenly the alarm goes off and everyone start to panic and running everywhere. Izuku could feel a something weird in the school, so he focus and track it. He could feel a KI who didn't belong to anyone he knows and it so dark, malevolent even. He decide to follow it, all he could find was a black portal who just closed up in front of him.

Izuku: What the hell was that ?....

Meanwhile in cafeteria Katsuki had enough of the students acting like wild animals. He rise his hands above his head and shoot a loud and powerful explosion. Scaring everyone, even his classmates.

Katsuki: SHUT THE FUCK UP !!

Katsuki: You blind ass motherfuckers !! It's the media !!

They look at the windows and saw the medias trying to get in, unsucessully. As they calm down, students return to do whatever they were doing previously. A few minutes later Izuku came back with a not well hidden worried look.

Moka: Is something wrong ?

Izuku: Oh hu no It's nothig big don't worry.

Katsuki give a look a at Izuku's face not buying his shit but didn't say anything and continue to eat.

Moka: Tell me If something is wrong okay ?*smile*

Izuku: Y-Yeah.

Later Izuku went to find Aizawa in his office.