Chapter 18: Call for a Miracle

This chapter has multiple OST, be warned, sorry phone users. I wanted to make the chapter better.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akasha: Allow me to be honest, Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugo, you have almost no chance to win this fight. You should pack your bags and go home with your mothers.

Izuku and Katsuki understood immediately. Today there wasn't any warm and kind aunty they used to know, It was Akasha Akashiya, a member of the Hero Commission. They couldn't allow themselves to fuck around and find out. If they lose this fight...

Everything is finished.

Izuku:.....

Katsuki: Tsk.

Izuku took a deep breath and smile.

Izuku: It's fine, we're best friends ! We can work together, right best buddy ?

Katsuki already out closing the door.

Katsuki: Fuck off.

Izuku:.... See ?! The best !

Everyone sweatdrops at seeing that. It was a really bad start. Moka stare at them remembering what her dad says to her two weeks ago.

Issa: Katsuki has way too much pride and that's going to be the cause of his downfall.

Moka:....

Izuku join Katsuki.

Nezu: They are out, I will explain to you the rules. They have 30 minutes to win against All Might. They can use everything they can, lethal attacks includes. All Might has weight on his wrists and ankles, which suppressed his strength. If they are knock out and didn't get up by the end of the 30 minutes they lose. If they didn't All Might in 30 minutes they lose.

Aizawa: Simple enough.

Inko was visibly worried, while Mistuki didn't show it but she was the same as Inko.

-

Izuku and Katsuki were walking in the fake city.

Izuku: Isn't this-

Katsuki: Too calm ? Yeah.

Without any warning a gust of wind hit the duo, making them protect themselves by outting a arm in front of theirs faces. Unfortunately that was theirs first mistake.

All Might: It's windy today.

All Might was already there, between them with his usual smile.

Izuku: Wha-

Katsuki: !

All Might use his right hand punch Katsuki into a building and use his left hand to back hand Izuku throught the window of a building and stopping into a bus, knocking him out.

All Might: That's all you can do Heroes ?!