Chapter 9: Start of the Festival

A week and half has passed since Izuku got the gravity watch. Izuku rapidly got used to gravity 3x and use it everyday. When he want to train harder, he push himself he increase to 4x. However he still keep his old training such as meditation and imaginary fights. Because of all that faster progress. he would spare with Katsuki one or two times.

On Katsuki's side, he also got used to the gravity 3x and use it a lot, he use the gravity 2x for his daily life. He keep his old training too, quirk and stamina training mainly. He could now use OFA at 5% without any issues. he try to kill Izuku on or two times.

On Moka's side, her mother and big sisters train her. Aqua would mimic Moka's technique and make her fight like she was fighting clone of herself but even stronger, Kahlua would fight Moka with only hand-to-hand fight since she don't want to hurt her badly. Her mother,Akasha would watch and point out what was wrong and tell her what to improve.

Overall, the class 1A train a lot for the Sport Festival.

-

Today was the day of the Sport Festival. An event where first years of all filial can show what they can do. Present Mic was talking about the first trial. An obstacle course. Meanwhile all the first years were getting ready. 

Izuku was silent, he was focus on winning. Since they were children Izuku always felt like he was the last one, the weak one. Always being protected by Moka, when he got bullied. Always behind Katsuki and his talent to do anything he put his mind on. He was the non-talented quirkless among his extraordinary friends. He never say it to anyone but he always felt jealousy toward his friends since they had a quirk. He want to win to prove himself he is not the little boy anymore, that he can stand by them as equal.

He put himself in a runner position, making everyone confused or making fun of him. Katsuki look at Izuku and saw the fire in his eyes, he had to get ready too. Losing wasn't an option. He make small explosions in his hands.

Suddenly Present Mic voice boom even higher.

Present Mic: GO !!!

Katsuki propelled himself at high speed, while Izuku dash at neckbreaking speed while his aura burst to life, leaving all the others confused at what just happened. They shaked theirs heads and start running, trying to caught up with Izuku and Katsuki's lightspeed start.

-

Izuku and Katsuki were already at the first obstacle. The Robot Inferno.

The teens look at the robot with a deadpanned faced

The teens look at the robot with a deadpanned faced. Katsuki just fly above them, while Izuku throw a few Kienzan, cutting the robots in half. Neither of them stopped for a second. 

After a good 5 minutes both could hear peoples behind them, starting to get closer. What they didn't notice was a blue blur passing them at high speed. They turn theirs heads and see that both were behind Kurumu, who used her wings at theirs maximum to pass them, hence making her the First in the race.