Chapter 3: First day at UA

Izuku was in front of the giant door of the class 1A, he could hear a women yelling at someone but he knew who it could be making him sigh.

Izuku: *sigh* Kacchan...

Izuku shake his head, take a deep breath and open the door.

???: You shouldn't be here ! You're a man with weak quirk It's too dangerous !

Katsuki: Fuck off before I'll show you who weak.

Izuku: Hey Kacchan !

{[Katsuki Bakugo]}{[Quirk: Explosion ?]}{[Race: Human]}

{[Katsuki Bakugo]}
{[Quirk: Explosion ?]}
{[Race: Human]}

Katsuki: Goddamn it, not him...

Izuku: It's been a long time !

The girls already in classeroom start to start at the 2 boys like they analyse them.

Katsuki: I'll tell you right now Izuku, don't stay in my way, you are just a pebble in my road to be the number 1, like those extras.

Izuku: You change a lot huh. You're ego became way too big.

Both glare at each other while the girls sweatdrop at the tension that could be cut with a knife between those two.

Katsuki: Tch.

Izuku: *sigh*

Katsuki return sit on his chair. Izuku was about to go to his desk when someone put his hands on his eyes.

???: Guess who ?

Izuku: Hmm, no idea.

???: Your no fun.

The mysterious person get her hands off Izuku's eyes. Izuku turn to see Ochako Uraraka the girl he talked and saved at the exam entrance.

Izuku: Oh! You are the girl from the exam entrance !

Ochako: Hi ! I wanted to thank you for saving me. Oh you never tell me your name by the way.

Izuku: Izuku Midoriya nice to meet you.

Ochako: I'm Ochako Uraraka, nice to meet you.