Preview

The city of Musutafu, No the whole Japan was in danger. A lot of Pro-Heroes and Heroes in training could be seen dead, unconscious or just beat up enough for them to not get up.

The Pro-Heroes that were suppose to destroyed the dungeon were kill without mercy by one monster, who now roam free outside in Musutafu killing and destroying.

The monster is the N°3 of the Demon King. A beast of pure murderous instinct. Higher than a skyscraper. Maybe even twice as powerful as Prime All Might. That Beast named [Hildegarn].

The class 1A was on the ground beaten. Katsuki couldn't move as his body was broken. Moka was under a pile of debris with only her upper body outside. Izuku was unconscious, his GI was ripped off at several part of his body. 

Izuku Mindscape

Izuku: Damn it.... I can't do anything.....

A white hair with blood red eyes with a slite in the middle appear wiith a deranged smile on his face.

????: Well Well someone is givin up ?

Izuku: What ?! No I don't !

????: Then get the fuck up !

Izuku got startled by the anger of the boy in front of him.

Izuku: Even If I get up what can I do ?! 

Izuku: I got my potential Unleashed by the older Kai ! I improve myself with crazy training ! What can I do more ?!

Start the ost here

????: Being yourself.

Izuku: What ?

 ????: Listen. You know that you are me and I am you. But right now I... I'm fading away. There's almost no remaining of her blood in your body. Meaning I'm somewhat dying.

Izuku: Why you didn't tell me before ?!

????: I didn't have the time. But anyways the important here is, I'm giving you a last advice. I'm the part of you you don't want to use. The ruthless part, the arrogant part.... But you have to accept it. It's you after all.

The white boy extend his hand toward Izuku.

????: Let's do this together.

Izuku look at the hand thinking. He take a deep breath and take the hand.

Izuku: Alright. Let's be a whole now.

Real World

Izuku start to wake up and get up.

Izuku: ........

????: Yes. Do it !

Unleash the Beast !

Izuku open his eyes. Red eyes replace his usual green ones.

Izuku: UUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

His aura burst in a mix of white, purple and red lighting.

Katsuki turn his head toward Izuku with a smirk.

Katsuki: Fine, finish him.....

Moka look at Izuku with wide eyes and a bit of fear.

Moka: Izuku ? Is that you ?

Izuku: Let's finish this.