Chapter 6: Technical Progress

Kurogiri: Look's like All Might is not here then....

???: By killing some of those kids.....

Aizawa: Tch, 13 protect the students !

Aizawa jump  toward dome villains, erasing theirs quirks and take them down in a matter of seconds. Next he proceed to beat the crap of a four-arms villain.

Aizawa: You are stronger than me that's why... I devised a counter-measure.

??? was looking from a distance and analyse how Aizawa was fighting.

???: Pro-Heroes are such a pain...

With 13 she made the students go toward the gates.

13: Keep calm everyone !

Suddenly a dark mist appeared out-of-nowhere in front of the gates.

Kurogiri: I'm afraid I can't allow that.

Kurogiri: Greetings. We are the Villains Alliance. I apologise for the presumption but we took it upon ourselves to enter UA.

The dark mist start surrounding 13 and 1A. 

Kurogiri: Setting that aside... This is my role.

Katsuki, Mizore and Itsuka try to speed blitz Kurogiri and attack her with an explosion, Ice claws and a huge sized punch.

Kurogiri: My~ That was quite perilous. This has to be expected from UA.

Katsuki: !

13: It's no use you 3 run !

Kurogiri: You will be scattered and slain.

The dark mist cover them and teleport them in others area of the USJ. Leaving no one in front of the gates.

-

Mountain part of the USJ

Izuku fall on the ground face first, followed by 2 others.

Izuku: Woaaaaa-Hmpf ! Oww.

Izuku get up and look around to see Moka and Ibara.

Izuku: You two okay ?

Moka: Yeah...

Ibara: Where are we ?

Izuku: If I had to guess the mountain part of the USJ.

The three look around and see some villains running toward them. They brace themselves but Izuku notice something. Before he noticed that something change in Moka when she used her Battle Switch but now that he's right next to her. She gone to C to D, Izuku didn't know they would get bigger ! Since he always thought he only change her personality and hair and eyes color.

Moka: What are you looking at me ?! Focus !

The scolding of Moka send him out of his thought and shake his head.

Izuku: Y-Yeah you right !

Ibara watching from the side look at him like he was a creep but soon she regain focus and start using her vine hair to make them slide on the ground like snakes to trap the first villains to come.

Ibara's plan worked as the first wave of villains got theirs feets trap, Moka and Izuku just knock them out easily.

Izuku: That was easy....

Moka: Others are coming !

Izuku and Moka rush toward the villains. Moka swiftly kick 3 villains at high speed, followed by a roundhouse kick in the fourth villains. All are inconscious. A total victory.