Chapter 8: Secret Revealed

Katsuki and Izuku were in theirs hospital room. Katsuki was looking outside the window and Izuku was scrolling on his phone. Both were healed and now they were thinking how to become stronger. After the absolute beatdown they took each, they could agree on one thing. They need to level up faster. The question was How ?

Izuku: Hey how did you train until now ?

Katsuki: Weights on my body, stamina and quirk training. You ?

Izuku: Weights like you and meditation with imaginary fight.

Katsuki: Other ideas ?

Izuku: Still thinking. You do ?

Katsuki: Still thinking.

Izuku just hum in agreement. At the same moment a knock could be from the door. Both turn theirs head toward the sound. Izuku's mother and Katsuki's parents enter the room and hug them.

Inko: Do you know how worried I was ?!

Izuku: Sorry....

Mitsuki: Same you damn brat !

Masaru: Please don't scare us like that okay ?

Katsuki: I know old hag....

Inko: Can you tell me why you two did that ? All we know it that the USJ was attacked and that you two were at the hospital.

Izuku: Well.... We didn't had much of a choice... We stalled time until All Might could save us.

Masaru: Meaning you 2 fight beyond your limits to protect everyone, right ?

Both boys had theirs eyes wide open. Masaru Bakugo was a man who don't talk much and doesn't possess the explosivness of his wife and son, however he could be sharp, very sharp for certain things.

Katsuki: Yeah that's right.

Masaru: Let me add that you learn something from that ? Both of you.

Izuku: Again yes. Multiple actually.

After that they all chit-chat for 2 hours or so before Bakugo family and Inko goes home. While Inko was walking toward the door Izuku couldn't stop thinking.

Izuku: "Why mom KI became lower ?"

He shake his head not thinking much of it and just saying himself he would keep an eye on her later.

A day passed and the following morning by theirs friends visited, strangely Moka wasn't there. Izuku was happy and Katsuki just scoffed. Both Katsuki and Kurumu started to arguing but everyone ignore it since it's almost a daily occurence. They mostly ask how they felt and when they could go home, which both answers thye were fine and could go out soon. Tsuyu tell them about the Sport Festival and when it will start. Both boys got excited for it. After a hour they said theirs goodbye and gone home.

Afternoon finally came. Izuku was medidating on his bed and Katsuki was doing some push ups. A knock on the door make Katsuki stop and turn his head and Izuku open his eyes. The door open revealing the whole Akashiya family.

Moka: Hey you 2 how are you- What are you doing ?

Izuku/Katsuki: Training.

Akasha giggle hearing that while Moka sigh deeply. Her 2 childhood friends are training maniacs.

Akua walk toward them with a smug smile on her face. She put her hands on her hips.

 She put her hands on her hips