✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Entrance Exam ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Mirror Chamber ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Y/n was sound asleep in a coffin but her sleep was interrupted by something outside of it. She opened her eyes to only see darkness... Outside of the coffin was a yell. Y/n than began to break the coffin down. As she walked out of the coffin Y/n saw a boy and what seemed to be either a cat or a heartless. "Ugh! You two aren't supposed to be up yet!" The cat said as it looked up at the two.

"Grrr... Whatever! You! Give me your robe human before I roast ye!" The cat grinned as he pointed at the boy. Y/n proceeded to get out her keyblade and get in front of the boy. "Enough out of you Heartless.. I'll make this quick and easy." Y/n told the cat as she got into battle position.

"Ehhh....! Hahaha you can't scare the great Grim!" The Great Grim laughed as he blows out blue fire. Y/n blocked the fire and picked up the boy and put him on her shoulder. "Eehhh!?" The boy started to turn red like a tomato but Y/n ignored it as she continued to run a bring the boy to a safer place.

They soon made it to what seemed to be a library. Y/n finally put the boy down and he finally noticed her cheast area looked like the buttons were going to break. "Um... N-not t-to be rude b-but.. I-i think y-your shirt m-might break.." The boy mumbles which ticked Y/n off a bit but she unbuttoned a few of the buttons next to her neck.

"Ha! Did you think you cou-" Grim busted open the doors but was attacked by a whip. "Huh!? What is this rope!?" Grim cried out as he tried to squirm out. "It is not a rope but the whip of love!" A tall man with a crow mask walked in. "Ah finally found you two!" Crowley smiled but then frowned as he saw the cat squirm.

"You do know that you must learn to keep your familiar controlled." The masked man told the two but just shook his head. "Follow me now or else we will be late!" The man ordered as he began to walk out of the library the other two following in suite. As they followed the masked man the boy opened his mouth..

"If I may ask... Who are you? And where are we?" The boy asked as he finally stopped walking. "Oh I guess your memory is still hazy from the transportation. Alright.. Well welcome to Night Raven College. One of the most prestigious schools in all of history. I am Headmaster Crowley." The headmaster introduced him.

(Night Raven College... Feels like there might be some heartless...) Y/n thought as the Headmaster began to walk again. As they continued on they made it to a door and heard some muffles behind it. It seemed those who were on the other side were talking about the Headmasters disappearance. The Headmaster opened the doors quickly on to yell something out loud.

"I was just picking up a few students that had gone missing! Alright you can go up first I will hold onto your familiar." Crowley says as he points at the boy besides Y/n.

As the boy walks up to the mirror a face show's itself.

State thy name
The mirror's face asked

"Enma Yuuken"

Yuu... Hmm... The shape of the soul is... I can not tell...

"What!? This has never happened in years..... You boy come here this instant! You can go I will have a talk with him." Crowley pointed at Y/n as he had Yuu walk over to him. As Y/n went up she could hear whispers about her appearance, though they couldn't see her face they assumed she would belong in Pomefiore for their beautiful looks.

State thy name

Y/n Lin

Y/n Lin... I sense a keyblade master in this one... I sense power and destruction..... She belongs in ALL DORM'S.

"W-what!? A she! You take off your hood this instance!" Crowley demanded Y/n, she compiled and took off her hood to show her beautiful face. Everyone in the room began to blush. "U-umm... Miss but this is an all b-boy school... So I am truly sorry..." Crowley stutters as he slowly walks up to the girl letting go of Grim.

"That is fine. I need to get back home s-" Y/n nodded but was interrupted by the mirror.

She must stay... She will be the savior of this world... And many others will join her...

"U-umm... Alrighty but I am not sure wh-" before Crowley could finish off his sentence he was interrupted by Grim. "Grr! I'm a male and I have magic! Let me join this school instead of these humans!" Grim roars as he blows out fire.

"Get down!" A boy with red hair yells as he and many others duck. A boy with white hair gets his clothes stuck on fire and was screaming for help. Y/n walked towards him and used her robe to put out the fire. "Be careful" Y/n told the boy and started walking to the cause of the fire with her keyblade in hand.

"Thank- huh? Where did she go?" The with white hair questions as he looks around his surroundings. "Ugh can we go yet.." A man with lion ears groaned. "I though you like hunting?" A beautiful man asks. "Get him your fucking self." The man with lion ears growls. As the girl walks up to the cat she strikes him down with her sword. It was nothing extravagant to her but the boy's thought other wise as they saw her gracefully put the cat down.

The boy with red hair walks up. Y/n moves to the side as the boy gets a good look at her and began to redden like his hair. He looked at the cat with disgust.

~Off with your head!~

The boy with red hair yelled and the cat was given a red and black collar with a heart on it. "Ehh!? What us thing on my neck!?" Grim screams only to be hushed by Y/n and the red head. "That is not a thing but a collar you imbisle. Rule number Twenty three. One must not bring a cat to a formal entire. Your very presence is violation of order."

"Grr... I will burn this- Huh?! Why ain't my fire burning!?" Grim yelled only for the red head boy to laugh. "Until you learn your lesson this collar will remain around your neck. Or until you leave the premise." The red head said as turned his neck to Y/n who looked impressed with him.

The red head boy was proud of himself for his accomplishment with the girl. Near them was a boy with glasses who was smiling to himself. 'Ah what power... I need it... No I would not want that on myself' the boy whispered yet Y/n could hear him.

Crowley went up to Yuu and was yelling at home for not training his familiar and he finally snapped. "Headmaster that is not my fucking familiar your god damn idiot!" Yuu yelled at the headmaster. "I-its not yours? Very well... Um someone kick him out please." Crowley asked and looked around the room for the girl.

Everyone was told to leave soon after. A few boys went up to Y/n one by once. The boy with red hair nodded at Y/n with a tint of blush. The lion man sniffed the girl. "Hmm.. You do got some magic...." He snickers as a boy with glasses comes up but was pushed bout of the way by the white haired boy.

"Thank you for saving me! My name is Kalim!" The boy smiled brightly at the girl as she just nodded. A beautiful man lifted up her chin to look at him. He smiled at the girl. "You are welcome to Pomefiore anytime..." The beautiful man said as he then left. A tablet came up to Y/n and she heard a giggle and a snap.

Secrets

-Y/n wasn't really impressed with Riddle when he put the collar on Grim

-Yuu was really pissed off that he didn't get to stay around Y/n

-Y/n didn't care about the beautiful man holding her chin but this got the rest of the guys pissed off

Word count 1433