A little after story

Y/n and the boy's walked back to Ramshackle after a punishing day.

Y/n took a seat on the couch as Sora and Yuu sat right next to her. It was dead silent everyone taking nothing but a breather. "Star I have a question for you." Sora said as he looked at the girl. The three animal members looked at three who where sitting on the couch. "Yes what is it?" Y/n asked as she gave a side glance at the boy.

"You know the area with the "Great Seven"... Don't they look familiar?" Sora asked the girl who kept silent. "Yes.... Let's not worry for now. There could be a chance she could come here... But I would doubt this is a place she would find what ever she is looking for." Y/n gave a heavy sigh. "What do you mean by "she"? Who is "she"? Do you know who this person is? Will they be dangerous?" Yuu asked frantically.

Goofy and Donald grew a stern look. "Y/n you do know there is a chance that more of these blots could appear and more heartless right?" Goofy asked the girl who answered with a nod. "I would not be surprised if there were to be another one... I am guessing we will have one soon enough before winter setals in."

Yuu looked at Y/n with guilt feelings as he was not doing anything for her. Yuu got up and went toward the kitchen. "Huh? Where are you going?" Grim asked the boy as he followed behind. "I'm going to make dinner!" Yuu said with a smile. Y/n's face dropped when he said that.

The last time Y/n ate Yuu's cooking she could of sworn she saw a dark light dragging her down. Y/n ran toward the kitchen pushing Yuu out of it. "Don't ever go into the kitchen Yuu. You cook almost as bad as Lilia-senpai." Y/n grimaced at the thought of the food being cooked for her.

Y/n went back toward the kitchen and began making some awesome curry. Which put everyone to sleep after the tasty meal. But as they were all sleeping Y/n was being watched very closely to keep her safe....

(A/n- I forgot to do something after the overblot's, they should be out soon or when I have any inspiration. See you all soon!)

Word count 389