The sea witch Ep. 5

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ 𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 𝑆𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑛˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
Day 1/3

Yuu, Jack, Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Grim stand in a small circle in front of the mirror.

"Okay.. This should let us breathe underwater I suppose." Yuu says as he looks at the bottle with suspicion.

But before Yuu opened the bottle, Ace and Deuce ran over to them.

The two boy's apologised about what had happened with Y/n and wanted to help.

So everyone took a small sip from the bottle. Then the air began to turn thin. "Huh!? I-its so hard to breathe!" Grim yells as everyone nods in agreement.

"Let's just get going." Sora tells everyone.

Soon enough everyone made it to the underwater city.

"Huh! Wow! Its so cool! Hey.. Where is Sora, Goofy, and Donald?" Ace asked the four others.

"Oh! We're over here! Sorry everyone." Goofy apologizes as he, Donald and Sora swim over but they looked really different..

"AH!? WHAT THE HELL!" Ace yelled out as soon as he saw the trio. Jack, Deuce, and Yuu widened their eyes in surprise. Grim's soul left his body. Goofy's body was gone and replaced with a turtles body. Donald kept his upper body, his lower body contained purple tentacles. Sora on the other hand was just turned into a mermaid with a blue fin.

"Let's just get this over with... Y/n might forgive me if I can fix this.." Sora says as he mutters the last sentence as he and the his two animal friends follow. The rest of the group gets out of shock and runs after the three.

As soon as they caught up with the three, they were met with the beautiful under water castle. But we're stopped by two long figures, and one shorter figure.

"Huh! What was that?!" Grim and Donald ask as they look around.

A small giggle was heard left, right, down and up! "Ggrr.... Show yourself you cowards!" Jack shouts as he glares.

"My... My... My.. Hmp.. To think that is all you want.." A females voice spoke.

Within seconds the three figures that were nothing but shadow for a minute turned into familiar faces.

"Huh!? Y/n!?" The boys yelled out to witch she only rolled her eyes.

"Wowie ducky! You remind me of Azul-kun." Floyd llaughs as he looks at Donald, which made the duck take offence.

"Y/n....your a....mermaid.." Yuu mutters out. "A siren actually you idiot." Y/n tells the boy as she glares at the group. Y/n wore a f/c bra to hide her boobs, and had multie colored tail containg f/c and s/c.

Her ears were replaced with fins, and her tail contained very sharp edges.

The boys began to blush but their blush was soon taken off by a just of wind sending them flying.

Their screams were heard, and it only made music to the girls ears. "Wowie Axolotl-chan.. That was pretty bad ass~" Floyd teases as he uses his final to wrap around the girl, only for him to have to let go within seconds.

"OWIE! Why'd you got to have to be so spikey Axolotl-chan..." Floyd pouts only to be thrown with a gust of wind.

"What wonderful job you have done Muriel. Let us get going and tell Azul what is going on." Jade told the girl as he took her hand only to be thrown. "Touch me again and I'll throw you into next week." Y/n threatens as she swims away.