The Rebel of the Savanna Ep. 1

Fluffy ears-: ✧ :-゜・.

Yuu, Ace, Deuce, Grim, Sora, Donald, and Goofy were walking down one of the many hallways going towards the cafeteria. As they were walking towards the cafeteria Grim began to complain about how he was going to starve and all that shit.

Y/n wasn't with the brain cell quartet because she had her classes changed. She asked to switch classes because she didn't want to have to deal with those idiots. So she was transferred to the same classes as Epel which she didn't know until she walked into homeroom to see the lilac haired boy.

"Apple? What are you doing here?" Epel asked Y/n as he walked up to her. "I'm moving classes." Y/n signs as she rubs her temple. "That is amazing! Now I can hangout with you a lot more." Epel smiled as he ushered the girl to a seat next to him.

As Y/n sat down she also sat down next to a large tan male with white hair, fluffy wolf ears, and a fluffy tail. Y/n noticed the ears start to twitch. Epel began to talk about how much he missed the girl. Y/n was listening but she had her book in her hand reading it which made Epel a Little upset...

Before Epel could say anything class had begun. The boy that sat on the other side of Y/n would often glance at her. The boys tail began to wag everytime he glanced at her.

Y/n saw his little reaction and ignored it and counties with the lesson until the door was busted down.. Non other than the brain cell duo, Grim, Donald,and Goofy. "Is Y/n Lin in here!" Yuu huffed as he put his hand on his knees. "Yes. Is she needed?" The teacher had asked. Epel and the other boy next to Y/n, named Jack, glared at the four boy's.

Even though Jack had just met Y/n and knew nothing about her, he wanted to know more just like Epel.

"Yes! It is very important! The headmaster sent us for her!" Donald yelled as everyone else was trying to catch their breath. This seemed to piss off the other two boy's as Y/n soon left but was stopped before she could leave her seat. "What is it?" Y/n asked the one who grabbed her arm. "Um.. I was wondering if you would want to hangout during lunch tomorrow..." Jack whispered into Y/n's ear. Y/n nodded and left with the other boy's.

"Now what do you seven need?" Y/n asked as she closed the door. "The headmaster asked us to find out what is happening to players that play a weird game here. But that doesn't matter. We need help and those two don't even help." Yuu begged as he grabbed onto the girls skirt.

"Hey hey! Don't you know how to treat a lady Yuu?" Donald's scratchy voice asked as he glared at the boy. "Would you guys like help with this investigation? Or can I go back to my classes." Y/n asked as she got Yuu off her skirt. "Yes please!" The boy's pleaded which Y/n sighed and told them to lead her to those who are injured.

Y/n followed the boy's to the first few people who were turning red as Y/n inspected their wounds. Sora and Yuu glared at the boy's. The team soon left the injured to rest.

The team went back to Ramshackle to think about the situation.

"Hmmm..... I think they did it on purpose! Yep that is the answer." Grim smiled at what he thought was his success. "Grim those injures were not on purpose!" Donald yelled at the cat. "Yes Donald is correct. It would make more sense because of the Magicshift tournament right?" Y/n asked as the Bo's nodded.

"I guess.. But that means if there are more incidents I have a chance to get in!" Grim smirked but was hit on the head by Y/n. "Grim I am pretty sure those incidents, if you have let me finished, someone must of have something to do with this. No one wants the other team to win so I am sure someone is trying to stop other players." Y/n sighed as she glared at the cat.

"Ugh! But who!" Grim whines as the door opens. The door opened to reveal Ace. "Ugh Ace what are you doing here? I'm pretty busy" Grim sighed as he looked at Ace. "Huh are you still pissed off about that sandwich situation? Oh are you not finished with your homework?" Ace questions, Donald and Grim gave a mean glare. "Be quite Ace! Don't rely on us because we are smarter than you!" Donald and Grim yelled.

"Grrr... Never mind.. That is not what we are worried about. We are trying to find out the culprit who has been attacking Magicshift players." Grim mutters the last sentence. Ace tries to help them, only because Y/n was helping them. But Ace really got on Donald's and Grim's back.

Just before a fight could break out Deuce had ran in. "Guys! Trey-senpai is in pain!" Y/n looked surprised, she never thought Trey was the clumsy type. Deuce dragged Y/n and so everyone else followed.

Everyone was soon met with Trey in his bed with a sprained ankle. Y/n walked up to Trey's bed to take a closer look at his ankle. "Trey-senpai are you alright?.." Y/n asked as she moved to a seat next to Trey's bed. Before Trey could answer Cater walked in. "Huh? Oh hello ADeuce! Grim, Sora, and Donald and Goofy right?" Cater scratched the back of his neck as the two half pints nodded.

"Hello Cater-senpai. We just wanted to check on Trey-senpai. Oh here you go senpai." Y/n said as she gave Trey a small box. "Hmm? What is this?" Trey asked as he looked into Y/n's shiny (e/c) eye's. "I made some strawberry shortcake I wanted to give you. I hope you enjoy it." Y/n gave what Trey thought was a smile which faded.

Before Trey could thank her Riddle walked in and asked Trey if he was ok still. Trey nodded, and soon enough everyone was exited from the room to let Trey rest.

Cater looked at Grim, Yuu, Ace, Deuce, Sora, Donald, and Goofy. Cater finally gave a sigh. "You all know what is good on right?" Cater asked and everyone nodded.

Riddle and Cater began to ramble about potential victims. Y/n and Sora ended up spacing out as everyone else listened in. Y/n and Sora were pulled out of their thoughts and was dragged out of Heartslabyul.

Yander Secret's

-Crowley wanted to move Y/n to a different class anyways so she wouldn't be near the brain cell quartet

-Epel wanted Y/n's full attention he didn't want her to just listen to him

-Jack was a very happy boy when Y/n agreed to eat with him

Word Count 1190