The Tyrant Ep. 5

The Redo Unbirthday party

As almost everyone was talking about how Sora and his crew got here, barely anyone noticed Yuu and Riddle knocked out on the floor except for Y/n.

Y/n got up from her spot and went over to see if the two were ok. As the two woke up Riddle began to cry. Ace thought it was a bit cringe and yelled at him. Y/n gave Riddle a hug to protect her from Ace's hurtful words.

This only pissed off a few people, some were able to hide it. Riddle didn't mind everyone being pissed off at him for the moment... He just wanted to be in Y/n's embrace... Yuu and Riddle looked at Donald and Goofy with big eyes.

But kept to themselves.. Soon enough Y/n and Riddle were rushed to the nurse to heal up, with Sora and Yuu following behind.

Donald, Goofy, and Grim were left with the other three, since Crowley and Trey went with the two injured two.

As everyone sat down for a bit Grim sat silently, and sniffed the air. "Huh? What are you doing? We are supposed to be cleaning!?" Donald questions and scolds Grim who is now on the ground. "I found it!" Grim exclaims as he holds out a black rock. "Grim! Put that down!" Deuce and Ace yelled only to see Grim like his lips. "Ah that was tasty! It was kinda sweet, and kinda salty." Grim laughed at the two as Donald and Goofy looked at each other with worried eyes. "Hey.. Um do any of you know what Grim put in his mouth?" Goofy asked the duo. "Not really.. He found a rock like that at the mines. It was after we defeated this other monster." Deuce told the other duo. "It was tasty!" Grim shot at Deuce.

"Garsh..... This could be bad.." Goofy sighed as Donald began to fume with anger. "Where in the world did Sora go!? He should be helping us!" Donald yelled as everyone else sighed. "Well it looks like we are going to have to clean this up.." Cater sighed... All their hard work down the drain.

A few days had past and threw those few days Sora and his team got enrolled into the school as three students. This was thanks to Y/n's help...

As Y/n was peacefully asleep she was interrupted by Deuce and Ace busting into her room. "Hey Heart/Spade! It's time for the redo Unbirthday pa-" before the two noticed Y/n threw a pillow at the two. "Get out of my room." Y/n scowled as she slammed her door closed and opened it once again to be changed.

As Y/n walked through the hallway she was greeted by the ghosts. "How are you three?" Y/n asked as she counties to walk through the hallway. "We might be dead but we are fine." The big chubby one laughed. "Ya we are fine" the scronny one smiled. "Don't worry about us! Worry about you and you school work!" The smallest one laughed.

Y/n went down stairs to see Sora and Yuu giving each other deep glares. "Enough out of you two. Having to deal with just one of you was more than enough." Y/n sighed and was surrounded by Sora and Yuu. "Mistress who is better me or that brat!" Yuu scoweled at Sora. "Star this dude us being mean to me just because I'm new." Sora pouts at Y/n.

"I said enough now get off of me and start heading over to Heartslabyul." Y/n instructed everyone. Y/n told Donald and Goofy to stay behind so they could help her.

"So what do you three do?" Y/n asked as she began to bring stuff out of the fridge. "Well we defeat the heartless and anything else that could be dangerous." Goofy answers, as Y/n sighs. "I'm sure you three are going to be staying here for a while... I am not sure why... I just have a feeling that more will come our way." Y/n gave a small smile as she gave Goofy a platter of red strawberry tarts, and gave a macaroon tray to Donald as Y/n held some other treats.

"Wow this is quite a lot!" Goofy laughed as Donald shook his head. They headed out if Ramshackle and headed to Heartslabyul. "Ya I wanted to make sure there was something edible for everyone." "What does that mean? And who are those!?" Donald asked as they passed the great seven. "Everyone calls them the great seven.... I'm pretty sure this is why I am here... To defeat them.." Y/n sighed as they finally made it to Heartslabyul's mirror.

As the three finally entered they were met with a boy with cat ears. "Ah! Rose it's nice to see you! What did you bring?" Riddle asked only to be handed a small box as everything else was put on the table.

"Why hello there little mouse." The boy with cat ears smiled as he gave the girl a hug from behind. "Hello Chenya." Y/n greeted. "Huh you know him?" Sora, Ace and Deuce questions. "Oh.. I met him in the Baltanic Garden when picking strawberries. Oh here you go Cater this is for you. I also made you this Chenya. " Y/n said as she gave Cater and Chenya a small bag.

"Wow! Diamond-chan you did amazing these look awesome! I'm gonna give one a try." Cater said not wanting to hurt her feelings but was surprised to taste spice. "Wow! This taste awesome Diamond-chan!" Cater smiled at the girl. Riddle looked at Chenya with a cold glare.

"Chenya.. Why are even here. You don't even go to NRC" Riddle glares a the boy. "Wait he doesn't go here!?" Deuce and Ace asked confused. "Oh I'm here because of a few reasons. One being the delicious food made by Trey and two, little mouse~" Chenya finishes as he boops Y/n's nose. "Hey! Get away from henchman!" Grim yelled as Riddle and the rest of the boys glare at the boy with cat ears.

"Chenya I would suggest you get back to Royal Sword!" Riddle yelled at Chenya.

Once Chenya's school was called out all the Heartslabyul door mates got up and looked around to see the purple haired cat boy.

Y/n patted Chenya's head but stopped once she heard the angry mob. "Uh oh.. Aww I want to hangout with little Mouse a little longer... Bu bye little Mouse~" Chenya said as he gave Y/n a kiss on the cheek. Y/n froze in her place like everyone else as Chenya disappeared.

...

There was silence only for a little... Until the boy's blew a fuses. Donald looked at the boys with a disapproved expression, while Goofy and Grim were laughing at the sence.

Meanwhile a lazy lion was laying on his bed. "Hey Leona do you hear that... Hmp.. The Heartslabyul must be having a wonderful party.." A hyena sighed. "Oh please they'll all be crying soon. And we'll finally be on top. And that dragon breath won't be able to say shit." The lazy lion grinned as the hyena laughed.

Yandere secrets

-While in the nurse Yuu and Sora had to watch Riddle get treated by Y/n.

-Cater was surprised and thankful for Y/n bringing him snacks he liked

-Leona is plotting something... And he plans to get Y/n to help them

Work count 1261