⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽End of Book 1☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Y/n was fast asleep in her bed all alone. Or that's what she thought.

As she slept a certain blonde Bob cut male was watching her from outside her window.

And Jesus... How the fuck was he able to get up there!

Also was he the only one watching the girl sleep?

No! Of course not!

Three familiar dorm mates were taking pictures of Y/n's sleeping form. And about twenty others watching her sleep...

After about an hour later Y/n's two dorm mates left her room and walked towards a small door in the ground. Riku, Sora and Yuu opened up the door and claimed down a latter.

Not much was down there, and not much was done. Y/n even hardly knew about it. The only thing's that were down there were a few males that were laying on the floor. Their cries for help were muffled thanks to some rags tied around their mouths.

Yuu, Sora, and Riku stared at the males. They didn't feel pity, or sadness, they only felt rage.

So within seconds the three boy's took what ever they could use as a weapon and starts going at it.

Yuu was just continuously stabbed one of the other males.

Blood gushed out of the wounds. Holes were all over his body. The males organs were ripped to shreds. His eyes were gouged out.

And to make it worse Yuu took a rock and smashed it against the other males skull over and over again until it was nothing but a fleshy mess.

Whlie Yuu was doing that Sora was cutting off different pieces of the bodies. Making very mash cuts and slashes.

Fingers, legs, and heads were rolling all over the place.

While those two were doing that Riku was doing more "extravagant" ideas. He tied up one of the many males arms and legs to a board.

He turned on a special machinery that had a very pointy edges. And as soon as he pulled into the handle the saw began spinning. Riku moved closer to the male and pointed the pointed edges towards the chained males forehead.

Within seconds the skull was ripped apart.. Um let's just say... It was just a bit more fucked up....

But come on... Did you really think it was just those three? HAHAHAHAH!..

No.

After a few days later after the incidents... A meeting was called.

All eight prefects, and the awesome principal. "Good evening everyone! How are we all doing?" Crowley asks everyone as he looks around the room.

"Shut up Crowley. I only come here because you promised me fucking food!" Y/n yells at the older male.

"Pfft..."

"Don't laugh... Don't laugh..."

"Hahaah!"

Crowley looked at the students a little worried. But the older male put what the female had said aside and sat down in his chair.

"So I wanted to discuss-"

"What? Are kids here getting BJ in the bathroom or is it them doing drugs?" Y/n asks the male.

"Ugh... No. Y/n it- Wait... What." Crowley looks at the girl confused as fuck just like everyone else. "That is hiley inappropriate! Do you know who these people are Rose!?" Riddle asks the girl angrily.

"Nope."

"Pfftt!" Leona, and Idia ends up falling out of their chairs from their laughing fits. "I don't understand how it's so funny? It's disgusting." Vil sighs.

"Im not so sure I unde-"

"Can you all let me finish?" Crowley asks as he interrupts Malleus.

"No." Y/n answers.

Riddle, Azul, Vil, and Malleus sigh at the situation while Kalim slightly giggles confused on what to do. Meanwhile Idia and Leona are just laughing their asses off.

Crowley shakes his stupid fucking bird brain skull and counties his speech. "Well if you all didn't know. There has been some boy's disappearing from our school. Boy's have been disappearing for about a week."

"Good."

"Jesus Fucking Christ." Was the last words from that meeting that Crowley spoke.

And from there Idia and Leona continued to Lough at what Y/n had said. While everyone else worried for them.

Though everyone could care less for what is bown to happen to the missing males.

Yandere secrets / A/n

-From day one a blonde bobed haired male has been following Y/n

-Author-san doesn't know if she remembers saying the first one already in another chapter

-Author-san also wants to know if you guys want to do special reads or a q&a

A/n- Since I am done with book one of this series, I will be creating another yandere twisted wonderland book but with my oc. I will try to continue my other books.. But we'll see.

Love, Author-san

Word count 792