The Rebel of the Savanna Ep. 2

༻꫞꯭ Investigation ꫞꯭༺

Y/n's hand was held by Cater and Sora. Both boy's were given deadly glares from the other four boy's.

Soon they all had made it to Pomefiore's dorm. They were all greeted with disgusted faces but not Y/n. As they entered the dorm they were walking around the dorm trying to find someone particular. Y/n looked around to see Epel and Rook. Epel seemed to be having a bit of trouble holding a tea cup. Rook was trying to show him how to do it properly but Epel still failed.

Y/n walked toward the boy's and held Epel's pinky finger out. Epel looked up see who was helping him. He looked up to see Y/n, who's face was inches away from his. "Apple!? W-what.. Are you doing here?" Epel stutters a bit.

Rook looks at the girl with a smile and turned his head toward Epel with a scowl that went away before anyone could point it out. "You look like you needed help. I should get going it was nice seeing you." Y/n waved goodbye and left Epel in a blushing mess. Vil saw everything and was pissed off. His dear queen didn't even acknowledge him, but instead the little first year that can't even get anything right.

Y/n went back into the crowd to find Donald and Goofy knowing they are probably with Sora making sure he doesn't get lost. Y/n found Donald, Goofy, and the rest of the team. They all left Pomefiore's dorm soon heading towards the school.

They all his behind a bush to see two identical twins that where fucking tall. Riddle glared at one of them with a passion of hate. "I don't think we would have to worry about these two especially Floyd." Riddle pointed at one of the twin's.

As everyone was getting up they were stopped by two very tall figures. "Hey look it's goldfish~" One of the tall figures laughed. Yuu, Sora, Ace, Riddle, Deuce, Donald, and Grim looked up only for their souls to leave their bodies. "What have I told you about calling me that stupid nickname!" Riddle snapped out of shock. "But it fits you your small like a goldfish." The twin laughs.

"If I could ask what are you all doing here?" The other twin gave an evil small smile. "Oh! Umm we where just leav-" before Cater could finish one of the twins picked up Y/n. "Aw~ You are so cute! And your tiny like a shrimp." The boy laughs as he is about to touch Y/n's horn but was slapped by Y/n's hand making him drop her. Y/n landed with ease and gave a menacing face.

"What the fuck did you say?" Y/n asked with venom in her voice. She glared at the boy but before she could do anything she was dragged by Yuu. "RUN!" Riddle and Cater yelled making everyone scatter.

The twins ran toward Yuu and Y/n. "Come back shrimpy-chan! I wanna give you a hug~" The twin yelled but was soon pulled back by his brother. "Let's not waist our time Floyd and let's go report to Azul." The other twin said as he dragged his brother back to their dorm.

Everyone regrouped only to be met with a pissed off Y/n and a sad Yuu. "Alrighty um.... Let's move on ya?" Cater gave a small smile as Riddle sighed. ".. Unfortunately I will not be able to help you with this one.." Riddle mutters the rest and soon leaves.

Y/n's POV

I watched as Riddle leaves muttering something about a Keokee match? I'm not even fucking sure what that was. I slowly grabbed Sora, Donald, and Goofy because I wanted to leave and Yuu, and Grim can be taken care of under Carter's watch.

As Cater was to focused on the situation and picking another victim I slowly grabbed Sora, and the two half-pints collar. Everyone was focused enough that I swooped up the three and ran.

From the distance I could hear Yuu yelling about my disappearing... Like my da-

I walked up to a table where I could finally let go of the three. Sora, Donald, and Goofy were breathing heavily and the half-pints looked at me like I murdered someone. "What was that Y/n!?" Donald yelled at me. "Hey did you wanna be bothered by more people or not?" I asked as I looked at the three. "Well you didn't have to pull us out so quick without telling anyone." Goofy sighed.

Sora's eye's began to sparkle. Like no joke I thought it was the sun for a sec.

"This is perfect! Now I get to hang out with you Star with out having anyone else bother us!" Sora smiled at me as he brought me into a looonnnggggg.... Hug. Sora didn't let go or even losen his grip. "Oh I can't wait to snuggle with you tonight!" Sora laughed. Did I mention how long I was stuck in this hug for?

"What do you mean? I have my own bed didn't you get your guy's room's clean?" I asked as I look up to see him sweat. "Ggrrr... Sora didn't clean his room so because of the amount of danger in the other rooms. There was broken glass, debre, and some other stuff." Goofy and Donald said together.

"So you don't have a room." I looked at him with a usual deadpan. "Yes basically... But it's find because I can sleep in your room Star!" Sora gave a toothy smile..... I wasn't to pleased with his answer and I just gave in..... "Fine.... You can sleep in my room until we can clean you up one. But we do not tell ANYONE. understand." I gave a small glare when he picked me up like nothing. Sora nodded and we left to the form until everyone comes back.

Yandere secrets

-Vil still not being pleased with Y/n not acknowledging him.. He is planning on giving her a punishment.

-Sora has been spacing out to only be thinking about Y/n and their future together...

-Sora is so excited to finally be in the same bed as Y/n but it might not turn out as he hopped it would be...

(A/n) - I am working on this series and many others with a few cups of coffee and a few hours of sleep only to have to go to school later...✧⁺⸜(●˙▾˙●)⸝⁺✧ʸᵃʸ