The Tyrant Ep. 2

Lunch encounter ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Yuu was moping because Y/n had left him to die with the two idiots. Grim left the school but was captured by Ace and Deuce.

Y/n was finally alone.. She had went to the Boltanic Garden to eat alone and get some peace and quiet. She sat next to one of many tree's and pulled out a bentobox. There inside was some teriyaki chicken, some rice, and some f/s.

Before she could take her first bite she was interrupted by a lion man. "What are you doing here Omnivore." The man growled at the girl as she just continues to eat. ".. I am here to eat my lunch because of how loud it is in the lunch room." The girl grumbles as she counties to eat.

The lion man than grabs the box from her hands and moves to side. He than proceeds to lay on her lap and points at his mouth... "Fine..." Y/n grumbles as she feeds him a piece of meat. Lunch soon ends, and this left Y/n in a sigh of relief.

As she began to pack up the lion demand her to feed her everyday... Y/n was ready to slap the shit out of him. But then she remembered she can't hit her elders....

School had finally ended and Y/n remembered she had to go to Pomefiore. Y/n was soon greeted by Rook and Epel. "Apple! I missed you so much!" Epel cried as he dug his face into her bust.... "Bonjour Mlle Keyblade maître! Roi de poison is waiting inside! Shall we go now?" Rook asked Y/n who nodded.

As they entered Pomefiore's dorm they were met with a worried Vil. "Hello Vil-senpai." Y/n greeted which made Vil calm down. "Hello My Queen." Vil greeted back as he also gave her a small smile.

"Follow me now." Vil demand as he led Y/n to his room.

Vil sat Y/n down next to his mirror and began his work. He started off by cleaning her face off and then cleansing it. Vil than grabbed a bottle of what seemed to be some foundation and some counselor.

As he finished the first part, Y/n felt a bit uncomfortable wearing makeup, as what she thought to be a bit to much. Vil called Rook and Epel, in a bit after. "Yes Roi de poison?" Rook questions as he and Epel walked in. "I want you two to find My queen a dress." Vil command and the two began their hunt.

Vil soon grabbed a dark purple pallet, and took a small brush. As Vil was putting eyeshadow on Y/n, Epel couldn't help but glare at his elder class men. Vil finished Y/n's look with some red gloss... Vil took a step back to look at Y/n's beauty. She had light purple eyeshadow, light red lips, and light pink cheeks.

Vil felt his voice start to stutter. He began to blush as he continues to stair at her. Vil grabs a piece of her hair and puts it behind her ear. He leand closer to her face only for her move her head back. Soon Rook and Epel come out and brought out and puffy light purple dress. "Here you go Mlle Keyblade maître! You can get dressed in there!" Rook smiled at the girl as he slightly pushed her into the bathroom. As she began to change she heard bickering from the three.

"Roi de poison... What was that?" What seemed to be Rook's voice. "That is enough. I don't need you on my back about My queen." Vil shot at Rook.

Y/n soon got out of the bathroom, and was very uncomfortable with the fabric of the dress. Vil smiled at the girl as he gave her a hug. This just made Y/n itchy, Epel noticed Y/n's expression and thought she disliked Vil. This just made him grin at himself. Vil left the hug for a second and gave Y/n a smile. He grabbed out his phone and took a picture with Y/n.

"Um.... Vil-senpai... What time is it?" Y/n asked the boy as he looked at her. "It is

18:45

Why My queen?" Vil asked the girl. "I have to get going. I'll get changed." Y/n said as she went back to the bathroom. As she came out, she handed Vil the dress but he declines it and he gives her a bag filled with skincare items and makeup. "Keep it I think it. I think it looks fitting on you, and here. This is to clean off the make off." Vil smiled at the girl as she just nods and left. Vil felt a bit upset not getting a smile from her but he was pleased with the picture he had gotten. He sent the picture to Magicam and waited for the comment.

Y/n walked through the door of Ramshackle and past Deuce, Ace, and Grim but was stopped by Yuu... "Mistress! I was so worried about you! I am so glad your here! Now I don't have to be with those idiots!" You smiled at the girl as he went in for a hug but she just moved over. "Yuu. Knock it off. What are you two doing here again." Y/n questions the two Heartslabyul dorm members.

"I can't stay at my dorm! Until I give my dorm head a replacement tart! That will all change tomorrow! Because you weren't with us earlier." Ace smiled with a tiny tint of blush on his face as he gave the girl a side hug. "Hmp.. Sounds like a you problem. I do not care fo-" Y/n told the two but was interrupted by Yuu, Ace, and Deuce sobbing. They were on their knees bawling crying, they had another come out of their nose and were holding on to Y/n by either her waist or her legs.

"Fine. I'll go if you three knock it the fuck off." Y/n glares at the three while Grim snickers. They all nod constantly and thanked Y/n. Y/n tried to leave to go upstairs but was dragged by Ace. Ace held onto Y/n like a stuffed teddy bear. Y/n waited until they all fell asleep and left Ace's grip.

She went straight to her bed and fell asleep...

Yandere secret

-Epel was not the only one who was jealous of Vil

-Vil didn't just post the picture of him and Y/n for more fame but for.... Other reasons

-Yuu was not the only one who missed Y/n

Word count 1121