The sea witch Ep. 6

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔.* :☆゚. ───

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
Day 2/3

After the what had happened back at Octavinelle everyone retreated back to their dorms.

As everyone went back to their respective dorms, Yuu went to the Ramshackle Dorm.

Yuu's POV

I decided to get one last good look at Ramshackle before it's gets taken away for good.

As I was walking around I met Tsunotarou. "Oh.. Hello child of Man. How are you?"

"Oh... Um... Not so well... I had signed a contract with Octavinelle's dorm head... Selling the dorm..and...and ....And I messed up big time..." I told him as I look at the ground.

"Hmm... That is why things seem more lively... " I sighed out still looking at the ground.

After the tiny bit of silence, Tsunotarou began to speak about the gorgoils. How they are not how they seem.. I didn't really know what to say.

"Oh and have you seen. My Bride? I have yet to see her again.." Tsunotarou sighs out as he looks at me. Wait.. Is he talking about Y/n?.... He thinks of her... As his bride!?

"Um... Well.. That's the thing... Azul also needed Y/n.." I told the the taller male the truth... I was looking at the ground when I told him this... I was getting ready to leave after a moment of silence. Until Tsunotarou pulled me back.

"You.. Did what...."

Jesus Fuck! This man looked like a fucking psycho! I was able to squirm out of his grasp. I fell down on my butt, and I began to look up.

"I... I apologize child of man.. I must get going.. Goodbye.." We're the last words he said once he left.

I looked at the spot he left and shook my head. I get back on my feet and start heading back to Savanaclaw.

3rd POV

Yuu went back to the Savanaclaw dorm and was soon met with Ruggie and all his comrade cleaning Leona's room.

Sora pulled the other male into the room and gave him a rag. Sora told Yuu to start cleaning and so he began. As they all began to restart cleaning, Yuu jumped up in victory.

Everyone looked at the male confused on what he was trying to do.

Yuu then looked at their faces and began to explain a brand new plan. This new plan needed every Savannaclaw member.

Leona looked at Yuu like he was a dumbass, and Ruggie just denied wanting to really do it...

So later that night Yuu got Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Grim to wake up Leona with loud banging noises. And soon enough the second prince finally caved in to get some piecd and quiet.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
Day 3/3

Once the sun crawled up the OG squad went back on another trip to the underwater world. But once they got to the castle they saw something they had no intention on wanting to see.

"Closed!?" Ace and Grim yell as they looks at the sign in front of their face's.

Deuce and the rest of the team sigh at the males outburst.

Yuu eventually came up with a plan to obtain the piece of paper. So he used Ace as a distraction. Which worked out real well, since Ace is quite the liar.

So Ace distracted the guard by crying about how he can't get into the castle and what not..

While everyone else snuck inside the castle to obtain the picture. Once they got in, they began their search.