The sea witch Ep. 3

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽ Getting Punched in the Face☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Y

/n, and the other two stand in line for lunch listening to Azul. They watch him get the healthiest food ever...

"God he is such a basic bitch." Y/n states as she grabs some ramen and a f/d, with some (flavor) cheesecake.

"He is basically a normal honors student.." Jack sighs as he grabs some food for his plate. Y/n looks at Yuu's plate and it still being empty so she put some barbeque chicken, a coke, and some chocolate covered strawberries.

The three left for their table next to Donald and Goofy and sat down to eat. "Hiya guys! How the mystery work been doing for you guys?" Goofy asked the three. "Eh. He is just so boring... There is nothing about the octopus.." Y/n answered Goofy.

"It's good to know someone people have some common sense!" Donald laughed.

As everyone began to eat, four familiar figures dragged their feet and sat their ass down.

Y/n knew who the four were, so she could care less on what they were saying. So she only continued to eat.

Before Y/n knew it two tall lanky ass figures appeard behind Yuu, Jack, and Y/n. Yet still Y/n could get these of a fuck about the two. That was until someone tapped her on the shoulder.

"Come on Axolotl-chan! Speak to me!" Floyd yelled as he hugged the girl. "Let go of me you slimy little eel." Y/n glares at the boy. "Hey let go of her!" Jack and Yuu growl at the eel twin. "Yes Floyd, we don't want the poor girl to leave now." Jade says with a smile. (Fuck both of you) Y/n thought. "Alrighty sea urchin and Shrimy-chan" Floyd-Shrimp grins.

"Hey I ain't a sea urchin. 'm a wolf!

"Now as I was saying it seems that you seem quite down." Jade says with a small smile as he looks at Y/n and Yuu. "Of course we're looking sad! You made us do lots of things!" Grim growled. "I was not talking to you Bafoons, I was talking to Ms. Lin." Jade told the girl.

"No I don't need help. And I don't want it. I ain't going to be apart of your guys's shady ass business." Y/n growls at the twins. "Oh come on Axolotl-chan! I wanna spend time with you~" Floyd squeezes the girl a bit. "Fine.. Well if you would like to talk to us again come to the monstro lounge. We will be waiting for you." Jade tells the girl as he picks up one of her hands and kisses it also giving her a card.

"Hey leave Y/n alone you weirdos!" Jack growls at the twins. The twins leave with smirks on their faces making the boy pissed off even more. Yuu, Sora, Ace, Deuce and Jack glares at what remains of the twins.

"So what are we going to do?" Yuu ask Y/n and Jack. "Please go prefect! I want to be released from this thing!" Grim yells at Y/n. Before the boy's knew it they were dragged back.

"Please go Y/n we're counting on you!" Ace and Deuce yelled out as they were dragged even harder.

"So?" Yuu asked as he looked at Y/n. "I refuse to go. If you want you can go, just don't drag me into it. Now Jack let me pet your ears." Y/n said as she turned her body towards the boy.

Jack blushes and bends down his head letting Y/n pet his ears. Goofy and Donald snicker, making Jack get embarrassed.

After a good five minutes of Y/n petting Jack she left leaving the boy's to sit at the table.

"Goofy, Donald, Jack will you guys come with me to Monstro Lounge?" Yuu asks with pleading eyes. "Eh okay. I think Sora has suffered enough." Donald said as he got up from his seat. Goofy laughed and nodded to.