The Tyrant Ep.3

The Unbirthday Party

Dream World

Y/n opened her eyes not to see Sora or Riku like last time. Instead she was met with a a male organization Xlll member with light pink hair. She got up in battle mode with her keyblade in hand. "What are you doing here." Y/n glares as the male.
"Huh? Why are you acting so defensive? I just wanted to visit you my dear flower." The male grinned at the girl. "What are you doing in the Dream Realm.. Marluxia..." Y/n grits her teeth as Marluxia just chuckles.
"It's good to know you at least know my name flower~ I was afraid you were going to have memory lost like Sora." Marluxia smiles as he walks closer to the girl. Y/n slowly backs up only to be cornered. "Back off Marluxia.." Y/n glares at him.
Marluxia just chuckles at the girl and grabs her chin.
"Do you know how much prettier you are up close... You would be so much more powerful to...if you joined organization Xlll."
He grins as he brings her face closer to his, but before anything could happen Y/n disappears. "We will meet again flower... I'll make sure off it." Marluxia laughs to himself as he to disappears.

End of Dream World

Y/n was luckily woken up by Deuce soon enough. "What are you doing in here?" Y/n asked Deuce as she eyed him in suspicion. "O-oh! I am here to wake you up Spade! It's almost time for the unbirthday party." Deuce smiled and the girl with a tint of blush on his cheeks. "Alright... Now get out." Y/n demanded which Deuce as he obeyed. Y/n got dressed into her school uniform and headed downstairs. She walked right into the kitchen to make something real quick.

Y/n walks out of the kitchen partially full knowing there will be more

Y/n walks out of the kitchen partially full knowing there will be more. Y/n walk's into the living room to see Ace and Grim fighting. "Let's get going. I would prefer not to be late to a party." Y/n says but before she could exit there was a knock on the door. "Come in!" Ace answered for Y/n who glared holes into him. "Hello my underclass-" A ginger walks in but stopped midway sentence when he saw Y/n.

"You are so pretty Diamond-chan! Do you mind if I take a picture of us two?" Cater asked which Y/n just shook her head. As Cater took the picture Yuu began to have smoke come out of his ears. "So what's your Magicam account?" Cater asked Y/n who just shrugged her shoulders. "You don't have a Magicam account?! Well I could always help you set it up! Here let me see your phone." Cater lent out his hand.

"Phone? I don't own one of those." Y/n told the boy who was left speechless. "...Hmmm...Well how about we go on a Phone date! I'll help you set it up and I'll pay for it!" Cater asked the girl who agreed.

"Let's just get going. We don't have all the time in the world." Ace said as he grabbed Y/n's hand and left the Ramshackle dorm with everyone else following behind not so happy. As they made it to Hearslabyul, Cater grabbed Y/n's hand from Ace and brought her to rose garden to meet with another Cater, but he was in a lab coat. The boys came in after to see Y/n was soon covered by two other Cater's but one wore a gym uniform and the other wore a ceremonial robe.

"I'm gonna need more help painting the rose's.." Cater sighed as he saw how miserable everyone else looked except Y/n she held a stone cold face... "We already did this! Why don't your other Cater's help paint!" Ace yelled at his upperclassman. Before Cater could say another word Y/n brought out her keyblade and had all the roses painted within a minute. "Wow! That was awesome Diamond-Chan!" Cater cheered on the girl. "Can we go now...." Grim whined.

"Yes Grimmy! Now let's get going! I'm sure Trey and everyone else should have everything else done!" Cater smiles as he grabs Y/n's hand and leads her to a tea party setup.

"Hiya Trey! Are you guys finished yet?" Cater asked a green haired boy. "Oh ya just about. Oh hello there. You must be the first girl, Y/n Lin." Trey smiled at Y/n. "Hello Trey-senpai" Y/n gives a small smile back. This made Trey and Cater blush a bit.

"Mistress! Please don't leave again!" Yuu cried as he grabbed ahold of Y/n. "Yuu. Let me go. I am not a pet." Y/n glares at Yuu as he just counties snuggles into her arm. "Yuu-kun... Let Diamond-chan go~ I want to hold on to her to!" Cater whines as he lays his head into the crook of Y/n's neck.

"Cater, and Yuu why don't you let go of Y/n and help with decorations with Ace and Deuce." Trey suggests as the other just sigh. "Do as Trey-senpai says. Everyone needs to take part. Now get off me." Y/n shoved the two, to work.

"Thank you Clover." Trey smiled at the girl again as she just gave a nod.

Soon enough after everyone was done Riddle was announced in, but Y/n didn't pay any mind at the moment, because she was reading one of mangas. As she heard Riddle's chair squeak, her clothes changed. She had something similar to Riddle's outfit, but instead she had a skirt. Riddle took a glance at her and had immediately blushed. His and many others faces were so red they looked like tomatoes.

Y/n noticed this but took a seat only waiting until it was time. Riddle soon got out from his chair and rose his tea cup and everyone did the same, congratulating for a successful unbirthday party.

This was the time Y/n left and went to go look for the hedgehogs, and flamingos, not wanting to see any trouble. As she left there was a fight that did break out and the quartet was excused from the party.

Y/n made it would where the hedgehogs were staying. She quietly opened the gate and sat down only to be attacked by hedgehogs with love. The hedgehogs absolutely adored her and gave her lots of affection. Y/n gave them each a gentle pat.

Y/n got up slowly soon enough and put the hedgehogs back in their home and left to go to the Boltanic Garden for some strawberries.

Soon after picking all the most red strawberries she got to work making someone's favorite tart. She had finally finished it and put it in the fridge to cool and putting a spell on it so Grim wouldn't get his grubby little hands on it.

As she exited the kitchen she was met with Yuu, Grim, Deuce and Ace. "Heart! Where were you? That doesn't really matter at the moment..." Ace and the rest sighed. "...Knowing that you. Ace and Deuce are going to do something stupid... I'll make you all some food to get you guys ready for tomorrow." Y/n sighed as she went back into the kitchen. "Thank you Heart/Spade/Mistress!" The three boy's thanked as Grim walked in the kitchen with Y/n.

Yandere secrets

-Marluxia is waiting for Y/n's next arrival in the Dream Realm

-Cater only asked for the phone date so he could actually get closer to Y/n

-Riddle was so excited to see Y/n at the unbirthday party but he began to sadden when she disappeared.

Word count 1332

Edited