The Rebel of the Savanna Ep. 3

༻𓊈𒆜A Magic CATastrophe𒆜𓊉༺

Dream World

Y/n opened her eyes to see Sora lying on top of her, his face snuggled into her bust. Just as Y/n was about to say something someone else beat her to it.
"SORA! Get off of Y/n!" Ventus yelled as he tried to drag Sora off. "Sora you have no reason to be that close to Y/n." Riku growled at the boy as he was still be in pulled off the girl.
"Nah~ I'm in paradise so I'll have to skip letting star go." Sora gigglea, which made Ventus and Riku growl at the boy.
Riku and Ventus gave up and laid on different sides of Y/n as they look up toward the ceiling.
The three boy's gave Y/n a small smile as they saw things that reminded them of her. It was quite... And the atmosphere was calm. Y/n closed her eyes only for them to open back up to the real world...

End of Dream

Y/n opened her eyes to see Sora on top of her, cuddling into her stomach. Y/n moved Sora off of her slowly so he wouldn't wake.

Y/n got out of bed only to look down at her pajamas. She had a big t-shirt on, and wore some shorts. She soon exited her room to go outside. As she exited she heard Yuu and Grim talking in their sleep when passing their room.

Y/n exited the building and walked toward the bench in front of the dorm. As she sat down she heard a rustle from a bush. Y/n grabbed her keyblade holding it in a battle ready position. She didn't go closer knowingly that would be a fucking stupid idea. She glared at the bush until a man with horns popped out.

"Oh! you found me..." The man with horns stands up properly. "What are you doing here?" Y/n glared at the man. "Ah yes... I have a question for you." The man smiled at Y/n. ".... What is it." "Is your name Y/n Lin by any chance?" The man asks as Y/n looks at him confused. ".... Yes.... Why do you want to know." Y/n asks as she continues to glare.

"Your friend Yuu. Was it? Talked a lot about you when I came over. I wanted to visit again so I could meet you in person. And if I must say Yuu has quite the wonderful taste. His words were also very true about your appearance." The man twisted a piece of Y/n's hair with his finger wanting to get a better look at her face.

"Damit Yuu.... So is that it? You should go back to your dorm." Y/n swatted at his hand and began to walk back to the dorn only to be pulled back by the man's hand. "Wait a minute. I haven't gotten to introduce myself yet." Before he could say more Y/n was able to leave his grip and walk back to the dorm.

Y/n wasn't to pleased with the visitor, and neither was he. The man just found his love and before he could tell her his name, she leaves him. The man with horns follows Y/n through the windows. As she makes it up the stairs she could of sworn seeing glowing eyes.

Y/n still went to bed only feeling a bit of chills. As she is back asleep with Sora cuddling her yet again, a pair of glowing eyes look at her sleeping form.

▄︻デTime Skip══━一

Y/n was soon woken up by Grim. "Wake up! We have to get going! It's almost time for the Magicshift tournament!" Grim yelled as he shook Y/n. Y/n opened her eyes to see Grim still yelling, so she tapped him like an alarm clock. Well Grim didn't think it was a tap.

He ended up in denting the floor. Y/n finally got up and walked over to the wardrobe. She looked around to see no sign of Sora. Y/n took a pair of some Fishnets, some black ripped jean shorts and a black crop top turtle neck. (A/n-Y/n bought her clothes by stealing Crowley credit card.)

She walked down stairs to see a hyped up Grim, an annoyed Sora, Yuu and Donald, while Goofy is just chuckling at the actions. Yuu looks away to see Y/n. He gives her a big smile while giving her a big hug. "We should get going the brain cell duo is waiting for us." Yuu smiled at Y/n as he pulled her out of the dorm with the rest following.

Magicshift tournament

Y/n's POV

I followed Yuu as Ace and Deuce finally joined us. The two were both upset for not being able to get into the game. I could care less.

As I was being dragged, wind blew into my face and I got hair in my mouth. We met with Cater soon enough who looked so hyped, I was unaware why. He said he had something to do with the Diasomnia Team. As we sat on bleachers Riddle and Jack came up to us. "Are you all ready?" Jack asked as he glared a bit at Yuu. Everyone nodded except me and Sora. We both weren't here for the plan so we didn't know what the fuck this plan was a about.

I soon found myself being dragged to Savanaclaw. Everyone looked so ready and hyped. Sora must of known the plan, because he wouldn't stop talking about how he was going to take down Kingscholar. I was yet again dragged to what seemed to be a playing field. Kingscholar was laughing along with an Hyena boy, and a bunch of boy's with animal ears and tail.

As we walked in, their mischievous grins started to fall, but not the Hyena and Kingscholar. "Kingscholar you seem to be celebrating early..." Riddle gave a glare at lion man. "Hmm.... Come to stop me heh.... I see you have on either our fresh babies.... Decided to switch dorms?" "You're the one who is ruining this!" Kingscholar grin soon faltered at Jack's response. "TRAITOR!" Kingscholar snapped.

3rd POV

Leona growled at Jack, his frown soon change, and was replaced with a smirk. Y/n tuned out what was happening and covered her ears, and close her eyes for a bit. Soon a few new boy's walked in. One boy with slick mint hair, and was tall, another was a little shorter, and had silver hair, while another was shorter than both, he had short black hair with pink streaks.

They all wore colors know for Diasomnia. Y/n opened her eyes after their entrance. She ever so slowly brought her hand down to her sides, while Leona began to growl at Ruggie.

Leona grabbed Ruggie's arm and used his signature spell.

༺ღ༒ Kings Roar༒ღ༻

Ruggie's arm began to turn into dust by Leona's touch. Leona grined at Ruggie's pain, but his grin soon faltered by Y/n. She was able to get Ruggie away from Leona.

Y/n began to help Ruggie recover as everyone else was trying to beat Leona. Leona was soon locked up by Riddle's magic. Leona was pissed. He yelled and hollered and was trying to pry off the spell.

His yelling soon ended as he pryed off the spell. Leona began to laugh historically and was covered by a sand storm. Crowley soon made it to the seen, his and everyone else's eyes widened and their mouths wide open. Y/n was the only one who didn't look like a sitting duck. The sand storm began to calm down a bit, they were then met with an overbloted Leona.

☆彡彡 Yandere secrets ミミ☆

➢the male with horns that Y/n had met has been stalking her ever since but he is not the only one

➣Yuu is still trying to get Y/n to hang out with him more

➣the three boy's from Diasomnia's dorm felt a tinting of blush form on their cheeks

A/n➣Y/n has stolen one of Crowley's many credit cards, and some shiny rocks she spotted

Word count 1380