Spoilers for new book im writing

Coronation day, is supposedly the best day of either a princess or a prince. But after that day for me... It didn't end well...

....

"Heart I promise that if anyone were to get in my way.... I'd kill them just for you~"

"You don't know how much I love you Spade.... I would do anything."

"Come now Diamond... It had to be done... And think about it... Your mine now!"

"Now now Clover..... He was trying to hurt you. All I did was give him a small... Nudge..."

"Rose once we head back to my land... You will be deemed a queen there to! Right... By.. My... Side.."

"Alpha... Remember that I will always be there by your side. No matter what."

"Dandielion~ Don't hide now... I just want to love you~"

"Hehe.... You think you can get away from me lioness? Think again.."

"Axolotl-chan~ Why don't we play a game~ Just you.... And me."

"Darling would you like to see my new deadly Mushroom~ It can kill anyone.. If touched without the proper equipment.."

"Oh Pearl, don't worry about them.... They had to pay the price... And they signed their lives away themselves."

"Come one Jewel! Don't worry about them! Here try this!"

"Oh Jasmine... Those two won't give you a break... Don't worry I can help."

"Apple! Can you help me with this! Please! Vil won't help me at all!"

"Ah! Maîtresse lune! I saw you were walking by yourself... Care if I join?"

"My queen... Oh you are just so perfect for me. Just for me..."

"W-would... Wo-ould...Y-you.. Mind hanging out with me... My Goddess.. I promise no one will bother us"

"LIN-SAMA! Where is Silver! I had told him to watch over you while I am gone!"

"Can you just be my body pillow from now on? I don't want to let go of you"

"Beastie! I missed you so much! I hope I didn't leave you alone to long.."

"Hmm... Ah hello there child of man.. Huh? You don't like the name? Hmm.. Then my... Bride... That sounds better.. Don't you think?"

"Oh! Hello my dear Crow... Oh! Yes I am still searching... But no luck. You might just have to stay here.... Forever.."

"Be careful Pup.. Wouldn't want you to get hurt now.. Then you'll ruin that beautiful face of yours~"

"How are you this fine evening my Dear.. Oh! Yes I do have that in stock. I have anything... You need.."

"Mistress~ Me and the rest just want to spend some time with you~ Don't try hiding now..."

....

...heheh.... My... My... These boy's are so delusional... To believe they... Love me?... Ha... Ha.... HAHAHA! They can't even see... They don't even love me... They only want what they see.. I will not fall.. At all.

Oh.. Dear Y/n~ how your life will change within seconds... It's almost sad... But don't worry you will not be alone... You will never be alone... Always being followed..... You better pray that you get away... You don't want to be carrying a child once you get home.. Now that would be weird... But you won't be going home... No... Because those boy's will do anything to have you.. Remember that... And be careful... Because anything you do will cause consequences for someone...