The Tyrant Ep. 4

The Fight ♥♠

Y/n soon brought out some ramen bowls for the boy's to enjoy.

"Thanks Heart!" Ace smiled at the girl as everyone else thanked her

"Thanks Heart!" Ace smiled at the girl as everyone else thanked her. As they all began to dig in Y/n paused. "Ace.. And.. Deuce... Do you two have a plan?" Y/n asked the two who just gave her a dotted look for a moment. "Oh! Ya! We have that all planned out!" Ace told Y/n as Deuce gave her a reassuring smile they will be alright.

Y/n soon finished her ramen and went to go clean her plate and go to sleep. As she got up the stairs she was tackled by a hug from behind. "Mistress... Why do you never talk to me.... Do you hate me..." Yuu asked as he dug his head into her neck. "Yuu is is time for me to go to bed. I will not be answering your stupid question right now. So good night." Y/n said as she got the boy off of her and went to her room.

Yuu watched as Y/n left to her room. He was not happy with the answer... He just wanted to make sure she... Loved him.... Only him.... Maybe he could share... But...

Dream World

"Y/n! Oh I missed you so much!" Sora's voice cried as Y/n was attacked by the boy, Y/n had opened her eyes to see Sora cuddling her with his head in the crook of her neck. "Sora get off of Y/n." Riku glares at the boys head.
"Nah~ I prefer to stay in Stars arms." Sora moved his head out of the crook of Y/n's neck to get a better look at her. Y/n pushed Sora off of her which left with a thump. Y/n got up and was met with another new face. "Oh Y/n this is Ventas! He is um..." Sora started but paused. "I am basically another part of Sora." Ventus smiled at the girl.
"Hello Ventus. It is nice to meet you." Y/n gave a small smile. This made the three blush. "Star! Why do you have to be so cute!" Sora yelled as he pinched Y/n's cheeks. "Let her go Sora." Riku glares as he gives Y/n a hug from behind. "Yeah Sora! You can't have her all to yourself! I wanna hangout with Y/n. You two have been hanging out with her for a while right?" Ventus said as he gave a cheeky smile.
After a bit of fighting they just layed on the ground counting stars like the last time she was with the two.. But after a bit Y/n had to leave... Sora and Ventus began pleading Y/n to stay with puppy dog eye's, while Riku just asked for her to stay...

End of Dream

As Y/n woke up the furry little asshole we all know and love busted down her door. "WAKE UP! IT'S TIME FOR THE BIG FIGHT!" Grim yelled with excitement but was kicked right out of her room. Grim looked at Y/n's door with wide eyes, as if he was being left behind.

Y/n reopen the door wearing her outfit she wore before coming over to twisted wonderland.

"Grim.. Learn to knock next time. I don't need you as an alarm clock." Y/n scolded as she carried him downstairs. As she walked downstairs to see Ace and Deuce all fired up. "So are you two ready?" Y/n asked as she let Grim down. "Ya! Make sure to cheer us on okay?" Ace smiled at the girl.

"Alright... I'mma gonna do the opposite..." Y/n mutters her last sentence. "Let's get going. The sooner we get this done the sooner I get to teach that redheaded tryant a lesson!" Ace smiled as he dragged Y/n out of Ramshackle with everyone else following.

Before Y/n knew it she, Yuu, Grim and the rest of Heartslabyul were watching a fight begin. Y/n didn't listen to much, but she heard Trey and Cater talking back and fourth. She watched as Riddle took off the collars off of Ace and Deuce. Y/n and everyone else watched the fight finally begin.

Y/n, Cater, and Trey sighed at the sight of Ace and Deuce getting collard. Y/n put on some headphones to drown out the noises.

Y/n closed her eyes and sensed someone's heart... (Riddle..) Y/n thought as she gasped for air when she opened her eyes. "Clover are you alright?!" Trey asked as he helped the girl up. "I'm fine.... What happened..." Y/n asked as she looked around... And so it.... Riddle.... And the heartless.

"Trey-senpai. Get out of here with everyone else now. You all won't be able to help." Y/n commanded as she ran with her keyblade in hand.

"Heart!?" Ace yelled as he looked up to see Y/n defeating the heartless effortlessly. Y/n stopped in front of the boy's. "Get out of here I can get rid of the heartless and defeat Riddle." Y/n told the boy's as she leaped up to Riddle. "MISS LIN!? Please come back!" Crowley yelled out as he popped out of nowhere.

Rose~ Your finally here! I'm so glad. Now you can watch as I destroy those who think they are above US.

Y/n went for a hit but was taken back by Ace. "I am not letting that Red haired crybaby go! He still needs to apologize to me! And Heart!" Ace gritted his teeth as he sent a spell to Riddle.

Trey walked up behind Ace and Deuce and casted a spell. "...I.. I still need to talk to Riddle." Trey sighed as he casted another spell. Y/n got up from her spot but was smacked back down by Yuu. "Y/n you are not going to leave! I don't want you to get hurt!" Yuu cried in Y/n's neck.

"Yuu if you let me fight with the boys I'll give you a hug." Y/n told the boy who got out of her neck and showed sparkles in his eyes. He got up and Y/n ruffled his brown hair. Before Y/n could hit Riddle he was torn down by another keyblade user....

Im... Sorry...... Rose.....

"Ugh.... It took so long to get here..." A cracky voice sighed as a southern voice just laughed. "Don't be like that Donald! We are looking for Sta-..." A boy started but stopped when he spotted Y/n.

"Star!" The boy jumped on to Y/n. "I am so glad I am finally able to see you! And not just in a dream!" The boy smiled as he gave the girl a big hug. "Sora?" Y/n questions as she looked at the boy. Sora smiled as Y/n remembered his name. "Y/n!" Donald and Goofy ran over. "Huh!? Who are you three!?" Crowley, and everyone asked.

Yandere secrets

-Yuu is thinking about sharing Y/n with a few other people...

-Was not to surprised to see heartless

-Trey was not happy to see Ace grab Y/n back from the fight

Word Count 1206