The Beginning

Sticky situation

As Y/n and the lilac haired boy named Epel continued their journey to Y/n's class. They had finally made it to Y/n's class and she went in with out another word. Epel began to sadden and his eyes began to twitch. Y/n sat down at a seat away from most. Minutes before the bell rang a boy with orange hair walked in. Y/n didn't mind him and class continued.

Hallway꧂
As Y/n went through the hallways she finally met the lunchroom. She got into the lunch line before many others could. She grabbed some sushi, some miso soup, a Pepsi and some f/s. She left for an empty table not wanting to talk to anyone. Bye before she could she was met with Epel. "Apple! It so nice to see you... Um. I was wondering if you would want to eat with me today?" Epel asked as he gave puppy dog eyes. "Fine just for today." Y/n proceeds to follow Epel to his table with two other people sitting there.

"Ah! Bonjour Mlle Keyblade maître! It is wonderful to meet you in person!" A boy with a blonde Bob cut smiled at the girl. "Hello miss Lin. I am Vil, and this is Rook." The other boy with blond and purple fade hair greeted. Y/n had just nodded at the two and sat down. A she began to eat it looked like Epel was having some trouble cutting his food. "Here let me help you. There is no need to struggle." Y/n began to cut his food up with ease and gave it back to him.

"T-thank you Apple!" Epel stutters Y/n just gave a nod and counties to eat. "Miss Lin I was wondering when you would like to come over to Pomefiore?" The boy named Vil asked the girl." It doesn't matter to me. What ever is good for you." Y/n told the boy as she kept a stoic expression.

"Well then how about after school tomorrow?" Vil asked as he held a small smile on his face. Y/n nodded and finished her lunch up. "I have to go back to my class. It was good to see you Vil-senpai, and Rook-senpai." Y/n bowed her head and took her tray.

"Isn't she a beauty Routine de poison?" Room asked Vil. "Yes she is... She would be perfect for my plan..." Vil mutters his last sentence...

The court yard~

As Y/n was outside she was taking a look at the main seven. She was not pleased to see they worship the villains but than she had a thought able it... As she was thinking she got hit down by something. "Ah! I am so sorry! I did not mean to." Y/ opened her eyes to see a boy with flaming hair and looked robotic.

"It's fine don't worry." Y/n told the boy. "Hmmm... You look very familiar..." The boy mutters under his breath.. "Huh?" Y/n questions as she looks at the boy with a worried expression. "Oh I must get going it was nice to meet you big sis!"

Y/n questioned him calling her big sis.. She had eventually went back to Ramshackle to see no one home. She sighed in relief and went to the kitchen to make some dinner for her and the boy's whenever they would get home.

She ate her portion and put the rest away. Y/n walked up to her room and fell face first on her bed. She got up to change in some pajamas and then went straight to dream world.

Dream World

Y/n opened her eyes to see someone new and Sora. "Y/n it is so good to see you again! You don't know how lonely I was with you gone!" Sora cried as he latched himself onto Y/n. The other boy just shakes his head and tries to pry Sora off of Y/n."Sora get off of her she is not comfortable." The other boy growls at Sora who shakes his head. "No... If I do you are going to want to get close to her!" Sora glared at the other boy.
Sora had finally gotten off of Y/n and the other boy introduced himself as Riku. "It is nice to meet you Y/n I hope this idiot is not causing you trouble in the dream world.." Y/n just nodded and said nothing much. "Alright.. Alright you saw her now can you go?" Sora asked Riku. "No.. I think I will stay.. It is rude to leave company.." Riku grinned to himself.
Sora did not look so happy. "It is fine Sora... I mean you always find a way to latch onto me." Y/n told the brown haired boy. "Hmp.." Sora saddened and began leaning on Y/n's shoulder and Riku did the same but on the other side of her. Sora began to start pointing out stars and how Y/n looked so much prettier than them. As the dream continued Y/n had to leave. "I must wake up now..." Y/n told the two and began to fade. Sora and Riku said their goodbye to her but felt sad and depressed.

End of dream

As Y/n woke up she heard Grim yelling at someone and Yuu yelling at Grim to keep it down. In the end no one shuted up.

Yandere secrets.

-Vil and Took were jealous of Epel getting Y/n's attention when cutting his food.

-Y/n met someone she won't forget, and that person want her to meet his brother

-Sora was very jealous of Riku

-Y/n didn't mind the arguments between the two boy's

Happy holidays everyone! 🍻🍸🎉

Word count 973