The Rebel of the Savanna Ep. 4

A small paw『••✎••』

The battle had commenced not to long ago. There was heartless everywhere! Sora and the rest of his team were trying to get rid of them as quick as possible while everyone else was trying to defeat the problem at hand.

But not much had worked from those who tried to help. Leona was going down but slowly and he only got more aggravated. There was blood, broken bones, and other injuries. Everyone was on the floor breathing heavily.

They were all out of breath from this ruthless torment. Y/n did not give up yet, she got back up and went on to take down the beast behind Leona. Both Leona and Y/n going at each other until Y/n gave the final blow knocking out Leona, while also wiping out the ink monster and the heartless. Y/n and Leona fell straight down, and fast. Y/n was cought while Leona fell down with a thud. Yuu soon fell down to, everyone not noticing his sleeping body and hovering over Y/n's fallen one .

Dream Realm

Y/n having her eyes closed did not see the familiar figure luming over her.
Marluxia held a toothy grin.
"Ah my dear flower your finally back~"
Marluxia caressed Y/n's soft face only to wake he up. "Wakey~ Wakey~ Flower~ It is time for you to visit me~" Marluxia sang.
Y/n popped opened her eyes and grabbed onto Marluxia's hand. "What are you doing here Marluxia!?" Y/n glared at the man as she gave a tight squeeze to his hand. "Oh why I'm here to meet with my dear flower of course~ You do not know how lonely it was flower. All alone. With out you by my side.. But that is all over! Know we can be together forever~" Marluxia giggles as he pulls the girl toward him into a hug.
"Get away form me Marluxia! You have no reason to invade my dreams!" Y/n yells at the boy as she tries to leave his grasp.
"Y/n my flower... You are mine. You will always be mine. And no one else can have you. I don't like to share. So I hope you remember that." Marluxia gives the girl a kiss on the forehead before she disappears.

End of Dream

Y/n wakes up to see everyone surrounding her. Everyone looked down at her, and she was given a big hug by Grim. "HENCHMAN! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!" Grim cried into Y/n's shoulder. "We are do glad your awake star!" Sora smiled as he and Yuu joined the hug. Y/n gave the boy's a blank stare and got up. Y/n walked over toward the lion man and looked him dead in the eyes. "Hmp... Thanks for getting me out of that situation omnivore.." Leona gave a small smirk as blush creped up his face.

"You! Now confess your sins!" Grim yelled as he pointed at the lion man. "Ugh? What are you talking about?" Y/n gave a deadpan expression as she soon toons everything out.

Y/n is tapped on the shoulder soon enough by Yuu. "Mistress you will be playing in Magicshift tournament! But you don't have enough teammates. I can't play because of the no magic thing. " Yuu chuckles a bit as he looks at Y/n with love sick eyes. "Well... If your missing some teammate.. I'll join!" Ace said as he put a hand on Y/n's shoulder. "Me to!" Deuce yells as gives a big smile.

"Huh!? But you two are in Heartslabyul!" Riddle yelled at the two. "Ya but... There is no rule saying you can't join another team." Ace said as he gave a sneaky grin. "That is true. I guess no one ever thought to put it in the rule book because they thought no one would do it." Trey says as he gives a small chuckle. "Aw.. I wanna join Diamond-chan's tea~" Cater sighs as he gives the girl a side hug.

"Your on Heartslabyul already!" Riddle grits his teeth. Cater give big crocodile tears as he goes back to his team. Headmaster gives the Ramshackle team instructions. "Oh this should be a piece of cake with Star on our side!" Sora smiles to Y/n which she returns with a small one. "Don't get over excited Sora! You'll make us lose!" Donald yells at the other brown haired boy.